East Robertson Jamboree 2013 - Aug 16

Shep

I saw this link on this years ER Jamboree out on the interwebs...http://www.evarsitys...HEDULE 2013.PDF

Looks like it'll be on Friday,***NOT SATURDAY***, Aug 16...(times approximate)...

East Robertson vs White House - Heritage @ 5PM

Cheatham Co. vs Houston Co. @ 545PM

Page vs Sycamore @ 630PM

Jo Byrns vs Stewart Co @ 715PM

Greenbrier vs West Creek @ 8PM

White House vs Fairview @ 845PM

Springfield vs Hendersonville @ 9PM

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have time to go back and edit my last post here, but I really wanted to say JB will ONLY get to see 3 upcoming opponents as compared to a few other schools. Due to realignment and this jamboree growing to 14 teams, some schools will get to see as many as 5 of this (and next) years opponents...

Cheatham Co. gets to see Fairview, Greenbrier, Sycamore, WH, and WHH

Greenbrier - Cheatham, Springfield, Sycamore, WH, WHH

Heritage - Cheatham, Greenbrier, JB, Sycamore, WH

White House - Cheatham, Greenbrier, Springfield, Sycamore, WHH

Sycamore - Cheatham, Greenbrier, WH, WHH

Fairview - Cheatham, Page, Stewart

Houston - East, JB, Stewart

Jo Byrns - East, Houston, WHH

Springfield - Greenbrier, West Creek, WH

East - JB, Houston

Stewart - Fairview, Houston

Page - Fairview

West Creek - Springfield

Hendersonville is the only school that will not see an upcoming opponent. I know it doesn't mean much as far as breaking down offense. Most any coach will keep it very basic. IMO, getting to see another team's defense is the biggest benefit, and to see up to 5 of those opposing D's is a big deal.

How do the "She-Devils" look this year, Redneck???

I haven't seen them in person so far this year, you George Plaster lookalike! From what Moto was telling me, we lost a LB and should be returning all but 2 starting linemen. Kevin Adkins is a Senior in his second year starting at QB. I'm not sure who all will be starting in the backfield or at reciever, but if Jesse Hyde is back to 100% there will be some speed. He could be close to what we had in Colton Morris from a few years back if he has put on some size over the past year. Just saw this...

Key Returnees- Kevin Adkins (QB/DB, Sr.), John Bales (RB/DE, Jr.), Jake Hyde (RB/DB, Jr.), Jesse Hyde (WB/DB, Sr.), Jake Fletcher (OL/DL, Sr.) Jacob Sligar (SE/DB, Sr.), Brian Smith (FB/DE, Jr.), Levi Fletcher (OL/DL, Sr.), Kiefer McCown (OL/DL, Sr.), Stetson Spain (OL/DL, Jr.)

Key Losses- Myles Morris (OL/DL), Ace Evans (OL/DL), James Wakefield (LB), Vince Damrow (TE/LB)

Tell us about She-gleville and Ajax since JB plays them this year.

Edited by Shep

I haven't seen them in person so far this year, you George Plaster lookalike! From what Moto was telling me, we lost a LB and should be returning all but 2 starting linemen. Kevin Adkins is a Senior in his second year starting at QB. I'm not sure who all will be starting in the backfield or at reciever, but if Jesse Hyde is back to 100% there will be some speed. He could be close to what we had in Colton Morris from a few years back if he has put on some size over the past year. Just saw this...

Key Returnees- Kevin Adkins (QB/DB, Sr.), John Bales (RB/DE, Jr.), Jake Hyde (RB/DB, Jr.), Jesse Hyde (WB/DB, Sr.), Jake Fletcher (OL/DL, Sr.) Jacob Sligar (SE/DB, Sr.), Brian Smith (FB/DE, Jr.), Levi Fletcher (OL/DL, Sr.), Kiefer McCown (OL/DL, Sr.), Stetson Spain (OL/DL, Jr.)

Key Losses- Myles Morris (OL/DL), Ace Evans (OL/DL), James Wakefield (LB), Vince Damrow (TE/LB)

Tell us about She-gleville and Ajax since JB plays them this year.

Just got comfirmation, Big Boy! The Jo Byrns/ Eagleville matchup will be carried on our station! We will have a tailgate party from 4-6 and broadcast live at Eagle Stadium parking lot. Bring all the Cedar HIll rednecks you can pull out of the Woods up there and join me! Love to hear those PIPES rev. up like they do in The Dungeon!

Upperman scrimmage verse East Robinson Aug 9, how you get to school from Cookevillle area?

Take I40 west, I65 north to exit 112, west on Hwy 25 for approximately 4 miles, take a left on Kilgore Trace. You'll see the high school once you turn.