Huntingdon Jamboree 2013

RegisP90X

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no clue who we're playing..i hope its wayne county

You know... it will never happen... but I would love to see a Carroll Co./Gibson Co. jamboree. Just think about it Milan, Trenton, Humboldt and S. Gibson for Gibson Co. and Huntingdon, McKenzie, West Carroll and Bruceton for Carroll Co. Could be some great matchups. And I think the attendance would be amazing!!!

You know... it will never happen... but I would love to see a Carroll Co./Gibson Co. jamboree. Just think about it Milan, Trenton, Humboldt and S. Gibson for Gibson Co. and Huntingdon, McKenzie, West Carroll and Bruceton for Carroll Co. Could be some great matchups. And I think the attendance would be amazing!!!

ah we got wayne co a few years ago...but youre right ive always wondered why we didnt at least give the carroll-gibson thing a shot. you're right the attendance would be amazing and it would bring some good $$$ to each of the schools. it would HAVE to be held in Milan or Huntingdon tho

ah we got wayne co a few years ago...but youre right ive always wondered why we didnt at least give the carroll-gibson thing a shot. you're right the attendance would be amazing and it would bring some good $$$ to each of the schools. it would HAVE to be held in Milan or Huntingdon tho

It could rotate between a Gibson Co. site one year and Carroll Co. the next. All the teams could split the gate money evenly. I don't remember much of the Carroll Co stadiums but Trenton and Humboldt could host especially with the new stadium Trenton has.

It could rotate between a Gibson Co. site one year and Carroll Co. the next. All the teams could split the gate money evenly. I don't remember much of the Carroll Co stadiums but Trenton and Humboldt could host especially with the new stadium Trenton has.

trenton does have a beaut. i think realistically the only teams in carroll that could host would be huntingdon or mckenzie.. WC stands are too small

Guys, You do know that the jamboree in Huntingdon is the oldest running jamboree in the state. You really think the Mustangs Quarterback Club would want it to rotate between different sites. Really.

All I know for sure is that Huntingdon will match up with Dyersburg in the final game of the night. Ill check on the other teams.

Jamboree Is All About The Gate....Make It Local Teams And It Will Surely Sell Out...It's A No Brainer..Mckenzie Would Love A Lil Milan Action...lol

What was the score the last time Mckenzie played Milan during the season? Oh I know it was 44-0