Anderson County at Clinton

Space3

Yea that is what I hear; if AC is to win a state championship then this is the year to do it per the coach dad. He did give me the ex-claimer....provided they stay healthy.

State Championship? Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Oak Ridge or AC probably wont come close to winning the championship this year, trust me. Beech would kill either team. No contest, my friend. I am surprised that AC gave Fulton a good scrimmage, but scrimmages are just that. they don't mean too much. You never know what is going on during them. One team could just be exposing their weak spots on purpose to get better in that certain area. Don't base your season off of a semi good scrimmage. As an OR fan i have made that mistake a lot of times. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone know how AC did with Fulton?

AC gained 1 yard on AC first 10 plays on offense ... Falcons scored 3 TD's before AC scored .. Falcons game back with another TD .. 4 - 1 .. AC scored on a 3rd team Corner for a long pass 4-2 .. Falcons scored again ... 5-2 .. then 2nd teams finishd up with Falcons scoring at least 3 more TD's and AC 2 -- so final 8 TD's Fulton .. 4 TD's AC ... AC looks down this year ,,not very good .. Falcons looked sloppy .. expected early .. Falcons need to work on running between the tackles .. they may miss the OL that graduated more than I thought .. looked AC numbers were down this year .. Falcons had a couple starters out on defense and got 2 OL hurt early in scrimmage ..dont know how many were out for AC .. IMO Falcons win by 4 TD's 9 out of 10 times ....

Do not get me wrong Gaddis what I said was I meant if they were going to make it to a championship then there chances are the best this year; not that they would make it but this year would be there best shot. But again never under estimate a Maverick. :)

Oh, i understand. Sorry about that. Personally, i think they have about a one in a million shot, but i think the same thing of Oak Ridge this year. As long as Jalen Hurd is @ Beech then neither team stands a chance and probably wont get there to find out anyways lol...Henry County is going to be very very good, too. Those 2 teams will be in the title game if i was a betting man. And in our backyard is the West Rebels. They would beat both of us, too.

AC gained 1 yard on AC first 10 plays on offense ... Falcons scored 3 TD's before AC scored .. Falcons game back with another TD .. 4 - 1 .. AC scored on a 3rd team Corner for a long pass 4-2 .. Falcons scored again ... 5-2 .. then 2nd teams finishd up with Falcons scoring at least 3 more TD's and AC 2 -- so final 8 TD's Fulton .. 4 TD's AC ... AC looks down this year ,,not very good .. Falcons looked sloppy .. expected early .. Falcons need to work on running between the tackles .. they may miss the OL that graduated more than I thought .. looked AC numbers were down this year .. Falcons had a couple starters out on defense and got 2 OL hurt early in scrimmage ..dont know how many were out for AC .. IMO Falcons win by 4 TD's 9 out of 10 times ....

I was thinking that AC probably scored on Fulton's scrubs lol