Anderson County at Clinton

Space3

Anderson County had over 500 yards offense , scored every time they had the ball in a game type scrimmage against a solid running team in Hardin Valley. They will have to clean up some things on special teams but hicks , fox, Johnson, ford, Foust, Irwin, the list could go on of people who touched the ball tonight all played well. Campbell Cheatwood Raines all had big nights on def. As they held HVA to one touchdown Pyke , Allen, Lindsay Morgan huge up front and just had their way , Strickland had a slight ankle sprain and didn't play but he is a deep threat great route runner who can get open. MAVS were exciting on offense and defense tonight,they need to bring that focus every time.

• Upvote 1

Anderson County had over 500 yards offense , scored every time they had the ball in a game type scrimmage against a solid running team in Hardin Valley. They will have to clean up some things on special teams but hicks , fox, Johnson, ford, Foust, Irwin, the list could go on of people who touched the ball tonight all played well. Campbell Cheatwood Raines all had big nights on def. As they held HVA to one touchdown Pyke , Allen, Lindsay Morgan huge up front and just had their way , Strickland had a slight ankle sprain and didn't play but he is a deep threat great route runner who can get open. MAVS were exciting on offense and defense tonight,they need to bring that focus every time.

Now that is what I expected; calm down, focus and take one game at a time and most of all stay healthy. The Mavs are going to make some big news this year!

Now that is what I expected; calm down, focus and take one game at a time and most of all stay healthy. The Mavs are going to make some big news this year!

Hard not to get a little excited when the Mavericks play that. We always have things to clean up, but it is encouraging to see this team put it together.

I'm not going off of that one scrimmage...you can just can watch them practice and see a huge difference..those boys got after it in the weight room. The QB will be a huge playmaker.

We will see. Way too early to be making any sort of predictions for any team, in my opinion. So many things can change during the course of a season. Injuries, anything.