Districts 3 & 4 region 2

Ladyramshoop

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quieter that the fellowship of church mice.....!  OK I'll humor everyone.  Oneida involved in a playday this past Saturday at C-Range.  Results were mixed....there was plenty of good/plenty of bad and little bit of everything.  Coach West played everyone so he was probably acknowledging what players he is going to work with by throwing them all out there.  They lost both games (Bad), but he will be able to define roles a little better after this (good).  Look forward to seeing the rest of ya!!!! :thumb:

They have most of the team back.  Return several inside players and are trying to find the best combo of players outside, but they have several to choose from that have good upsides.  Little small outside, but very quick and they shoot it pretty well.  Of course that didn't happen Saturday, but I think they will come along as the season goes forward.

Kaz

Quieter that the fellowship of church mice.....!  OK I'll humor everyone.  Oneida involved in a playday this past Saturday at C-Range.  Results were mixed....there was plenty of good/plenty of bad and little bit of everything.  Coach West played everyone so he was probably acknowledging what players he is going to work with by throwing them all out there.  They lost both games (Bad), but he will be able to define roles a little better after this (good).  Look forward to seeing the rest of ya!!!! :thumb:

Who did they play?

Have any other Region 2 teams played yet?