Districts 3 & 4 region 2

Ladyramshoop

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more deed to do.....!  Let it ride girls.  To win the regular season championship IMO is more significant than tourney because it means you've been good a long duration.  Hats off to the crew for at least clinching a shar already!

Kazz

I totally agree about the regulal season Kaz, sad thing is, it don't mean nothing .Its all about one or two games.

True.....but you build for the post season with the foundation you lay in the regular season.  The girls are playing pretty well going into the tourney.  I suspect they still have a chip on their shoulder and are eager to begin.  They have responded to Coach West as the year went on and he has them playing better and they have already qualified for the region.  The question is what seed will they go there as.  I want this team to reach their goals....the road ahead starts effectively now.  Seize the day!

Kazz

Grapevine say Micah Stephens was named District MVP......congrats and a very deserving and solid selection.  Anyone know the rest of the coaches selections?  Every team get a player named?  Also heard Oneida won a coin toss which makes the game with OS less significant, but still meaningful game.  Come on girls....set the tone.

Kazz   

Everybody has seen JC and CR and both are real good BUT having seen both IMO the only team that can match up and play with either is Meigs. 4 seniors and a very good sopmore. They are very experienced and talented. The Swafford girl should be at the least in the final 3 for Ms. Basketball. Don't forget about MEIGS.