2014 Beech Bash Middle School Tournament

Beech High School will be hosting our annual Middle School Tournament in the spring of 2014. The tournament will be held at Drakes Creek in Hendersonville Tennessee on Friday March 21st, and Saturday March 22nd. Your team is guaranteed 4 games, 3 pool play games and 1 single elimination game on Saturday. The cost is $175 for one team, and $250 if you enter a JV team. Our tournament will be divided into two separate brackets of sanctioned and non-sanctioned teams, and we will be awarding a first place trophy to both winners.

We had a great turn out last year, which was the best year we've had so far, of 21 teams and hope to welcome 25-30 more again this year! We offer great facilitiesand umpires, along with a hospitality room for the coaches and officials. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested in playing and I can provide you with an entry form and rules and information sheet. I look forward to hearing from all of you, and I hope everyone is having a great start to their school year!

Brooke Klinefelter

Tournament Director

(615) 924-3214

Brooke.Klinefelter@sumnerschools.org