Who will win state this year. A, AA,AAA

Terriblecoach

We lost Gavin our best post player. I remember in 08 when Manansas was loaded and led Humboldt big at the half. The Vikings came back and won that title game. This guy can coach. The point guard is the best kept secret in the state.

"This guy can coach" ? Who are you talking about Galilee? Just wondering. I figure it is Coach Boykin but wanted to be sure. Thx in advance!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always enjoy seeing LC in the Glass House and usually make a point to sit with their fans! Was pulling for you guys in the championship game, actually. It seems like i saw a topic about Coach Barger leaving...is this true? And if so, who is the coach? (Sorry if this is just a rumour, but im almost positive i saw a topic about it..)

Yes Coach Barger is gone hopefully to greener pastures.Going to be an assissant girls coach at a new school in Middle Tenn I believe.Not a rumour.Lake co has a new superintendant and supposedely lost about 20 teaches including several coaches in football and basketball.Some resigned on their own and not sure if some were forced out.Lake co moved the middle school coach up to the high school job.Favorites in boys will be Mitchell and Humboldt more than likely but Union city,South fulton and possibly Lake co could be in the running.

Yes Coach Barger is gone hopefully to greener pastures.Going to be an assissant girls coach at a new school in Middle Tenn I believe.Not a rumour.Lake co has a new superintendant and supposedely lost about 20 teaches including several coaches in football and basketball.Some resigned on their own and not sure if some were forced out.Lake co moved the middle school coach up to the high school job.Favorites in boys will be Mitchell and Humboldt more than likely but Union city,South fulton and possibly Lake co could be in the running.

Hate to hear that about all the moving and shaking in LC. Things like that dont just affect the adults involved, but the students as well.

I guess Lake Co. figured moving the middle school coach up worked for Southwind, then why not try it. Guy at SW did a nice job down at the City of Palms in Fort Myers this past year. 

Maybe ,plus the fact that school was going to start in aqbout 3 weeks at that time and probably felt that was the best they could do at the time

Maybe ,plus the fact that school was going to start in aqbout 3 weeks at that time and probably felt that was the best they could do at the time

Probably so, although I had a bit of sarcasm in my statement lol. Just because it works for one school doesn't mean it is a great policy to use. Know of a junior college not in Tn., that hired a young asst & it worked out great, then they did it again twice and neither has worked very well at all.