Week 1: Fairview (1-0) vs Camden (0-1)

JUNO

*heavy sigh* Noah, you have missed the point rcombs was trying to make. He was NOT comparing the SGC football program the the middle school team. He was saying that Camden has a good team and they were beaten by a good team. His comment was not about SGC at all but more about the Camden team.

Imagine that you are attacked by a Pit Bull. After surviving several dozens bites people make fun of you because you whine about a few little nips. You might respond by saying, "It not like I was bit by a Chihuahua." You are not comparing a Chihuahua to a Pit Bull by any means.

See you at the game tonight.

I get it now

you are right that I didn't go to the game. But I did watch the film of it so I think I do know what I'm talking about. I'm a Camden fan. I'm just not going to get on here and sugar coat the way it was. Camden has a lot of potential. But they played sloppy. Obviously you are in denial if you really think camden played a solid 4 quarters of football and should've won the game...

Stinger Called it on Last week's Game There Combs and Beagle.It only Aggrivated worse this week.Kids played hard though but need some major dicipline.

Sloppy play for both teams, I thought. Lot of undisciplined mistakes and penalties. Man what a defensive battle for 3 quarters. The Camden O and D lines brought it all night. Luckily where we lacked in size, a little speed compensated. Both teams have a way to go to hit full stride. Overall good ball game. Hats off to the Lions, they played hard to the end. Lots of Lion fans, thank y'all for coming! Have a safe trip home. Wish you and your ball club nothing but the best. Never know, we may see each other later down the road.

Edited by Jacketman89

Handing field position to a good ball team is not going to work! Seemed we gave them great starts the whole first half.

We returned the favor the whole second half. Another out standing defensive effort by the lions wasted. It was a heck of a ball game. Sorry about that late slam out of bounds in the forth it was uncalled for  and that is not how we play football. I am sure it will be dealt with. Congrats to the jackets and enjoy that ride to Stewart county. The game wont be near as long or interesting.

I really am beginning to think our offense is that bland and inept. i don't think we have ran more than 8-10 plays all year.

Edited by Beagle