Lincoln County vs. Riverdale

falconfan94

Lincoln County will play at Riverdale in the first round of the playoffs...Lincoln County is the only team to beat Riverdale this year. Murphy Fair says Lincoln County matches up very well with the Warriors! It was 10-9 Falcons the first time...what do you think it will be this time? GO FALCONS...BEAT THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Well I don't think it will be 49-0 but I will be surprised if Lincoln Co. scores!Alot of things figured into the first meeting.The big injury to T.Henry was a big downer for Riverdale!Riverdale out played LCHS all the way except on the score board.Being that I am from Lincoln Co.I wasn't all that upset by their win BUT now that it is playoff time I have to go with my Warriors!!I hope it is a good game and everyone comes out of it healthy!

GO WARRIORS!!!

[Edited by stumpman13 on 11-2-02 12:41P]

Guest region4fan

No one seems to want to give Lincoln County any credit. I think that the only thing wrong with Lincoln County is that they are inconsistent . I have total respect for the program there. That QB at LC can make things happen. In my opinion, there is no comparison between Edmonson From LC and Britton from Riverdale. Edmonson is a PLAYER.I know that Riverdale has really gelled together this last part of the season and Rankin...well..he likes to do those REVENGE speeches!

I know that LC better have their game faces on and play all 4 quarters. And their #82 better have learned what off-sides is.Good luck to both teams.

Man...it is hard to believe that 10 weeks of football has gone by!

Well I don't give Lincoln Co. much of a chance because they haven't earned it!AS I have said on here many times I am a native of Lincoln Co. but now live in the boro.LCHS has played as good as they are!THEY ARE a 4-6 team because they aren't able to be any better.Maybe Mr.Edmiston is a better QB than Britton (still not sure about that)but LCHS doesn't have alot more to go with him.They will play a Riverdale team that plays as a team(thats together not as one!)So I won't say anything else until it is all over Friday!And if LCHS wins I will be the first one here congradulating them! GO WARRIORS!!! :D

You have to give LCHS a chance to beat Riverdale, simply because they have already done it this year. I do think LC will have to play a much better game than they did the first time if they want to upset the Warriors again.

Riverdale has a lot of weapons that were not being used with Taron in the lineup. They have replaced one guy with 3 or 4 who can all make things happen. Ask anyone who has seen Dave Thomas, #9, return punts or just run with the ball.

The o-line played poorly against LC the first time, and the Falcons d-line played well. The Warrior line has gotten much better over the year, but they do hurt themselves a lot with penalties.

I expect a good game, between two programs with lots of tradition and pride.

Go Warriors

Guest Oakland

i have to side with olineathlete on this one, i believe riverdale with totally dominate this game, the good thing for lincoln co. is that it will happen before halftime so they can go home and not ruin their whole evening watching their falcons get fried. and by the way, edministon maybe the better athlete, but britton just wins, and that is all what rankin cares about.