Mt. Pleasant @ Spring Hill

Big Bigby

This game will be a Thursday Nite game and and old rivalry matchup. Maury Co. bragging rights up for grabs.

mTp (0-1) is coming in with a loss 17-8 starting out their season with last nights loss to Eagleville. Spring Hill (0-1) has a loss as well 28-6 lossing against Summit.

Tiger's Defense is looking alright. With their backs against their own wall pretty much all night, the Tigers D held a balanced run attack from Eagleville at bay that had great field advantage all night (mostly 50 yards or less) to only allow two td's and a field goal.

The Tiger's Offense has good potential. Got speed and agility, just discipline problems as far as too many penalties that costed big gains in their drives that has to be solved and a few other adjustments that I am sure will be made to get this offense hitting on all 8..... Tigers Offense gets it together? They will be a good opponent to any team they face..... Got to sustain penalty free drives and get points on the board though as I am sure they are learning.

Any other's thoughts on this game???....... Spring Hill supporters?.... Tigers?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... 2 days before this game and no one is talking.?.?.?

No fans?... No supporters?.... No one having good things to say about either team???

(sound of crickets)......

How bout.... TIGERS get the W !!!!

GO TIGERS!!!.... Give them something to talk about boys!

Watching this game with interest... Cascade takes on Spring Hill next week... Cascade moved up to 3A this year... we are competing in 12AA... should be an interesting year...

Wow.... 2 days before this game and no one is talking.?.?.?

No fans?... No supporters?.... No one having good things to say about either team???

(sound of crickets)......

How bout.... TIGERS get the W !!!!

GO TIGERS!!!.... Give them something to talk about boys!

I'm gonna try my best to make it to this game. Is it still on Thursday night?