Cumberland County @ Scott

crow

neither team has many fans on here

I guess we will let's the young men do the talking on the field. Idk much about Cumerland Co. But I'll tell you what to expect from Scott. Offensively youll see variety. We have 2 Rb's. One is a speedy back the other a bruiser. Everyone of our receivers this year can break a big one at any time. We send them through a lot of jet motions with many options from the qb keeping the ball to handing it to the hb to giving it to the jet motion receiver (like orgeon). We've been running no huddle and trying to get a play ran every 20 seconds (not bad for a high school team). As for the passing game... outstanding so far. The qb can go deep, short dumps and a great screen game. Defensively speed speed speed! DL is alittle smaller but very fast. Lbs get little action because of this but have very good flow. The Dbs have had 2 to 3 picks every scrimmage and game thanks to the pressure from the DL. When the offense comes off the field the deffense is almost a whole new set of kids. I've never seen Scott like this before. They have a chance to go further this school has ever.

Edited by ScottishHighlander

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that CCHS has said that they overlooked Bledsoe County. They wont let that happen this week. What is being said in Crossville is that CCHS is going to come out and show how physical they can play and win in a tune up for the Stone Game next week.

Why would CC over look anyone? Last time I have checked CC has not dominated anyone lately. Scott wins this game.