Lincoln County's opening game

falconfan01

With game one in the books for the Falcons, I was just wanting to know what you think about the way they played against Giles County. After the first quarter I was ready to go home. I made the statement that I could not believe how far the Falcon program had fallen. By the end of the night, however, I was a proud Falcon fan. To keep their heads up and get back into that game with a chance to win, I think, says a lot about what the next couple of years will hold. Loved the heart shown by those young men.

I agree falconfan01.  I am not usually a big believer in "Moral Victories", but this team has no quit in them.  Most teams that get down 28-0 in the first seven minutes will fold up and get crushed.  It is still a loss, but this Falcon team can surprise some people as long as they continue to work hard.  I am sure they will be prepared for JP II this Friday, and I can guarantee the coaches will not let them get off to such a shaky start again.  Go Falcons!!!!!!!!!

Hey TN man I had a good time at y'all's place last Friday. What a Game! All of you were a class act and thanks for being great host! I also had the opportunity to see the JV Game on Monday night. The future looks good for your upcoming undrrclassman. Best of luck!