Gleason vs. Greenfield

Gzone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta take care of the Cavitt kid (hope he hasn't figured out yet, how good he could be) They have a couple athletes that are decent in space and play hard. 

Heard Greenfield's coach say the Cavitt kid is starting to play more aggressive. He could be really tough to handle if he gets mean. Think the dogs win.

Gleason is top heavy in the Senior class and have several fast skill players. Greenfield has a new mindset and the Coach has changed this team's philosophy and desire to play the game. If Greenfield can keep the chains moving and limit the Dogs offensive series, it could be a closer one than people are expecting. Gleason should have a good year this year, but after this year---I see a steady decline. Greenfield is on the up-tick and may be a year away, but I see this series changing directions soon.

Gleason is top heavy in the Senior class and have several fast skill players. Greenfield has a new mindset and the Coach has changed this team's philosophy and desire to play the game. If Greenfield can keep the chains moving and limit the Dogs offensive series, it could be a closer one than people are expecting. Gleason should have a good year this year, but after this year---I see a steady decline. Greenfield is on the up-tick and may be a year away, but I see this series changing directions soon.

We got like 26 kids, we're loaded! Just stock piling talent left and right.

Totally agree with this post. After this year the dogs are in the dog house for awhile. Think Greenfield gets a couple wins this year. Don't think its this week but like you said they are looking better and have some speed of their own. Cavitt and Pence will make a big difference for the jackets.