South Pitt at Sale Creek (Moore man against that Cox man)

Roy Dillard

I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that durn Sale Creek coach did not even fill out his survey for Murphys book the first year.  Someone needs to tell him about this survey and not let this mess happen again.  I garuntee you that Moore man needs to be practicing tonight after the game and then tomorrow morning.  Our boys are not very good.  You think im joking but im not.

I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that durn Sale Creek coach did not even fill out his survey for Murphys book the first year. Someone needs to tell him about this survey and not let this mess happen again. I garuntee you that Moore man needs to be practicing tonight after the game and then tomorrow morning. Our boys are not very good. You think im joking but im not.

Hopefully we can turn it around Roy. We need lots and lots of practice like u said!

Guest notgood4pirates

It's evident by these post that I must be seeing a different SP team than the rest of youins . The play calling has to change. We have to learn how to tackle and get control of the team. Let the QB throw the ball more to open up the ground game.

It's evident by these post that I must be seeing a different SP team than the rest of youins . The play calling has to change. We have to learn how to tackle and get control of the team. Let the QB throw the ball more to open up the ground game.

The run usually opens up the pass, but it also is vice versa. I have been saying it for the past couple of years. We need to come out in multiple sets. However, as you seen we can't get the play in correctly, can't line up correctly, and can't execute. Long season ahead. Maybe games like this will add an extra practice day, but sale creek will be ready.

I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and that durn Sale Creek coach did not even fill out his survey for Murphys book the first year. Someone needs to tell him about this survey and not let this mess happen again. I garuntee you that Moore man needs to be practicing tonight after the game and then tomorrow morning. Our boys are not very good. You think im joking but im not.

I would be willing to bet that the Sale Creek coach didn't get a survey for the Murphy's Fair book. Edited by SDGradSDPlayerSDFan

Hixson was our Pearl Harbor.  They came into our port and sunk some of our best ships.  Hopefully, they awakened a sleeping giant.

Sale Creek should be a good chance to recover, but I'm just here to tell you if the attitudes and egos don't go away we are in for a disappointing season.  We still have some guys who have no respect for their teammates or the staff.  We have a few guys who think they are as good as Raquis Hale.  Well, they're not and they don't have the o-line Hale had.  And if our coaches don't get a handle on these guys this fleet will sink.  I know this is harsh, but I witnessed things last night that no respectable coach should put up with, and no respectable teammate should have to put up with.

Edited by D60