Huntingdon vs Bruceton

horse

49 total yards for Bruceton.   Very impressive for the Huntingdon's Defense.   Costly fumbles is killing the Mustangs.  fumble fumble fumble...  First half looked like the West Carroll game last year.     Big win to go 3-0     Union City at Home next week.

Also 10 year reunion for the 2003 State Championship.   Come on out and support the Mustangs

Kermit, could you post the link to tonight's game?

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/67157

Hopefully the game will be up later tommorrow for people that missed it, and I appologize for not being on here to post it earlier in the day

Good game by both teams, Huntingdon is starting to get everything clicking now and are in great shape and have endurance.  Bruceton you are getting better, & if I was to predict I would say you will be 3rd in the district by the end of the season and a trip to the 1a playoffs.  Good luck to you in the rest of your games.  You just need to work on them mistakes a little bit, that hurt you and if you wouldnt have done it, it wouldve been a little closer.

In gridiron football, a chop block is an attempt by an offensive player to cut block a defensive player who is already being blocked by another offensive player. The second block may need to be below the thigh or knee, depending on the code. In the NFL, NCAA, and in high school football, the penalty for a violation is 15 yards.[1]

Chop blocks are banned because they are dangerous. They were first banned in the NCAA in 1980.[2]