Campbell County vs. Knox Central

Space3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good one, and a big measuring stick for both teams.

Correct. I just wish CC had played one tougher team they will not be ready for the speed of Central for the first quarter. I think it'll be close, but believe CC depth wins it late, going away, 38-24.

CC defensive line is playing really well, I think last week they there first 5 td's were scored by 4 different players, with Toress scoring on both sides of the ball. they only played a half, so Price must think their ready. Just don't overlook Central, thinking of the AC game next week.

Their QB can throw it 40 yards on a rope. If they run the routes, they can score. Theve also rushed for 200 yards each game, so I don't think they should abandon that, especially in second half, given Centrals second half depth and conditioning problems. This game makes me nervous!

I've got a bad feeling about CC this yr.

LOL. I hope youre right PP. I read were next year is supposed to be their good year, but who knows, they could win 6-7 games this year.

Saw where their JV has beaten Mo. WEST and Cumberland gap by 21 and 49 points. Also, there middle schools are winning with Jacksboro handing Oneida their first loss in five seasons. They also beat Eagleton so Price boys are going to have a few years talent

No way, I see it being a toss up

I don't mean to be harsh towards central but I think they are overrated, they are average at best in a mediocre district.They have a few good players but overall they aren't that good. It seems like campbell county has a great offense and I don't see central stopping them.

I don't mean to be harsh towards central but I think they are overrated, they are average at best in a mediocre district.They have a few good players but overall they aren't that good. It seems like campbell county has a great offense and I don't see central stopping them.

CC has not won more than 3 games in a season for a while... They played two middle school team so far...lol   JK.   Im going to take Central at home....