CAKe @ Catlick -

For the first time in years Catholic is playing very very few guys both ways.  Their depth showed against Coalfield last week.  Hopefully it'll help this week.  Good luck to both teams.

I thought that may very well be the case. The Irish have always like to play 'em on one side or the other, heck, who wouldn't like to be able to do that. I don't know enough about this one to give any kind of real prediction. . . other than it should be on the D2 board :roflolk:

Just kiddin' with y'all, don't stone me please. :D

Crow everyone has their opinion so no stones thrown. But Catholic has always played both ways. Those teams of the mid 2000's played about 8 or 9 guys both ways. The 2008 state championship team played everyone both ways.

Most of my experience with Catholic was teams in the late '90's and early 2000's, maybe up to around 2002. If they, or any team, can mostly play O & D squads separately it's obviously a plus. Good luck to both in this one, be interested to see how this one goes.

APB, them Irish are gonna have to drive a ways if they're gonna fire bomb my ole heap, I'll have to track this one from The Reservation.

A stinging loss for CAK. Kudos to the Warrior defense, they shut the Irish out, with both regulation scores coming on offensive turnovers, and a goal line stand in the OT, holding Catholic to a field goal, but it wasn't enough to pull out the victory. Congrats to the Irish on the win. CAK is going to have to find some offensive consistency in order to right the ship.