FC vs TC on the Creekbank.

creekbank

i jus wonder is fcs down or is em jackets that good? i say we pretty good

Well after penalty yards were marked off, FC had 47 yards of total offense! :o To TC's 325. FC averaged 2 yds/carry with their huge o-line and the best rb's that money can buy lol. It was one of the most dominating performances I have seen from the yellow jackets in a very long time. Keep it up D! :thumb:

The best part of it was...35-0 in the 3RD QUARTER...i saw Doyle pack his case of shine in the back of that ole Fred Sanford looking pickup of his...and head for the hills of east TN to drown in his sorrow!!! :roflol:

Stayed until the end, sold a lot of product to the overly euphoric (seriously you guys stormed the field) in the parking lot.  It's amazing how much some people will pay for this stuff.

Slim, I wouldn't sharpen that knife just yet hoping to etch that 10th mark in your paneling, there's a lot of football yet to be played. 

Stayed until the end, sold a lot of product to the overly euphoric (seriously you guys stormed the field) in the parking lot.  It's amazing how much some people will pay for this stuff.

Slim, I wouldn't sharpen that knife just yet hoping to etch that 10th mark in your paneling, there's a lot of football yet to be played. 

i expected a more entertaining post from you. :|