Polk @ East Ridge

Polk04

Erballer be careful about saying anything about the big 35. He's a 17 year old KID. I bet you sleep good at night belittling 17 year olds. Its great your happy for your victory but these are kids. Its sad. Pretty pathetic. Yeah east ridge had a answer for us it was called the freaking REFS. Bahahahahah. I bet your proud now.

Are you kidding me!! I did nothing but commend #35 for being a heck of a ball player! Best on Polks team! How amazing that people try and turn my words against me. Y'all either try and make me seem like a guy who runs there mouth to people all the time, or you are to ignorant to interpret facts and compliments when they are given! Just so it is clear #35 is the best player on Polk County's team. Just for the record. Good luck for the rest of the season to Polk. I'm done with this message board ignorance.

Charlie is here, I just go to bed after games and get some sleep whether Polk wins or loses. I love Polk football, but I don't lose sleep over any football game.

Good game by ER. #4 is a great runner. Too many turnovers, but I think both teams had two. Too many penalties for Polk. I believe Polk had more in the 1st half than in the previous two games, combined,but I'm sure the calls were legit.

As for the talk of Polk only having #35, ER only has #4. For ER guys, why don't they use 10 in the backfield more. IMO, he is a better option than #2.

Congrats to ER, good luck the rest the way.

For Polk, regroup, take it out on McCentral.

One last thing, ER has the best PA guy around, he exemplifies sportsmanship and Friday night excitement. You can tell he loves ER, but he also engages the visiting crowd!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• It was not ACHS at all, they have zero reason to worry about Clinton.  It had to do with a kid (non football player)  that had a charge and appeared in front of the juvenile judge.  The judge saw that the kid was way behind credit wise for his grade and told him to reappear in a month with a plan to graduate.  When the kid reappeared he had more that twice the credits than one month before.  The judge called BS and contacted the school.  That is what happened.  
    • I believe the Covington Chargers travel to Trenton Peabody for a scrimmage today? Anyone going to this? Curious how the Chargers will do.
    • Good ole Bradley Zulliger. He was a really good QB @ OR. Fun to watch.  Wore #15 and was like a mini Tebow, with the exception of being right handed. He could take a pounding and keep on ticking. Played with a collapsed lung against Powell that year. Tough as nails.
    • They should be pretty good in year two for Rang.  Replacing most of the offensive production losing Dozier, Hayward and Rembert , but they're are skill kids in place ready for their shot.  I know I say this every year, but the o line should show improvement after two years in Rang and Kevin Day's weight program.  I still would favor West over Plow and OR come November.  The Rebs will have to grow up a bunch between now and then, and will probably take some lumps along the way with that schedule.  But I predict come playoff time they will be ready.   One of their coaches half joked to me that they could go 5-5 regular season and win the state championship.  Ha ha.  
    • there will be a couple of teams,that could make some noise