Polk @ East Ridge

Polk04

Where is erballer and chattownlineman now? They talk crap to central but don't even show up for the polk game

i am sorry farmer joe... i was out of town for work...first of all i didnt talk crap to central all i did was make a prediction and i got bashed for it and called a hypocrite for it(by the way i was right on my prediction)...and also going back to look the erballer5 guy didnt talk crap to the central fans either so i guess i missed something or you did..

i am sorry farmer joe... i was out of town for work...first of all i didnt talk crap to central all i did was make a prediction and i got bashed for it and called a hypocrite for it(by the way i was right on my prediction)...and also going back to look the erballer5 guy didnt talk crap to the central fans either so i guess i missed something or you did..

I give you credit you was right on your prediction..... but I would love to hear your prediction this week

i will make my prediction soon enough................. i just wanna know why you said me and the erballer5 guy was talking crap to central...why do you want my prediction you said east ridge are quitters so obliviously you know there team inside and out... so maybe i need to go with your prediction

Erballer5 didn't talk crap about central but he has hyped up ER since pre season....I didn't make a prediction yet I don't think it will be a shut out they will prob get the deep ball on us a few times....I just want to hear your prediction I say polk 49 ER 14

And my name is not joe.....its Jethro