Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

Bkisler, thank you for the humor so far.

we have concluded that your are either a coach or a bears booster member. :)

You dont loose to sc by 30 and expect to pull off a big win on the number 3 team in the state. perry will have 2 back to back 30 pt losses.

blackman wins by 35.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont loose to sc by 30 and expect to pull off a big win on the number 3 team in the state. perry will have 2 back to back 30 pt losses.

blackman wins by 35.

BK is a good person and loyal which is great / thing is after 2 great years they have become spoiled / tend to think the caliber of players remain the same /

MJ lost alot of players and add in a coach that is following his daddy footsteps = disaster

Blackman big is this one

No way MJ loses another one by 30+.. MJ will bounce back after the loss to station camp and losing quarterback Chowbay.. Blackman has a lot of talent including the QB and a lot of success running the ball.. MJ has struggled in years past to stop the run but on offensive side i believe they will have way more success than last week with a new qb and station camp having 10 in the box. 

MJ-31

Blackman-24

No way MJ loses another one by 30+.. MJ will bounce back after the loss to station camp and losing quarterback Chowbay.. Blackman has a lot of talent including the QB and a lot of success running the ball.. MJ has struggled in years past to stop the run but on offensive side i believe they will have way more success than last week with a new qb and station camp having 10 in the box. 

MJ-31

Blackman-24

yep your right - SC whom had the back up's playing , were in basically a prevent D and your QB had just 56 yds 2 INT's for a whopping 5.6 yds a pass...

23-66 for 2.9 yds rushing will get it done as well....

BK is a good person and loyal which is great / thing is after 2 great years they have become spoiled / tend to think the caliber of players remain the same /

MJ lost alot of players and add in a coach that is following his daddy footsteps = disaster

Blackman big is this one

well said. Good programs rebuild but great programs reload. MJ is rebuilding this yr & next. Blackman dominates da bears in this one.

blackman wins by 35.

WCP,

You have always conveyed that you are a MJ supporter and a parent of  a MJ player. That being the case; you should know my son plays for MJ and there is not a bigger supporter of the Bears than I am.

Yes; there have been a lot  of changes; ( lost some very good players and coaches ) and things haven't gone as expected; especially last week. Losing QB took the wind out of our sails last week.  SC didn't drive the ball up and down the field all night vs MJ.  I do know that MJ has plenty of talent to have a very good team this year. The Bears are a young team playing many juniors. Most of the defense is juniors. I am not making any excuses for them.

I don't know if you ever played ball in high school or college; if you did; you know that you always believe you can win; at least me and my team mates did. Upsets happen all of the time; but they don't happen by teams that don't believe they cant win or don't stand a chance.

Good post Kisler.  Too many negative Nacy's out there.  MJ has been put in a tough spot and has faced a lot of adversity.  The last thing they need is the dad of  a current player, past player, and/or a play who has quit to get on here an post comments that are cowardly at best.  I am a Bears supporter through thick and thin.  Tough test tonight, but I bet you the Bears fight hard and put out a better showing then what people think. 

Good post Kisler. Too many negative Nacy's out there. MJ has been put in a tough spot and has faced a lot of adversity. The last thing they need is the dad of a current player, past player, and/or a play who has quit to get on here an post comments that are cowardly at best. I am a Bears supporter through thick and thin. Tough test tonight, but I bet you the Bears fight hard and put out a better showing then what people think.

I disagree with your post -

Why are they a negative nancy? Is it because they don't wave the MJ Pom poms ? Maybe they are being realistic - you do know you can love your team and be honest about them not being very good or knowing deep down they really don't have a chance to win .....

So with that you need to stop drinking the MJ kool aid and face reality your team is not that good (your not bad but far from elite)

Sorry adversity is just an excuse -

You need to realize by being honest is not cowardly .......

I disagree with your post -

Why are they a negative nancy? Is it because they don't wave the MJ Pom poms ? Maybe they are being realistic - you do know you can love your team and be honest about them not being very good or knowing deep down they really don't have a chance to win .....

So with that you need to stop drinking the MJ kool aid and face reality your team is not that good (your not bad but far from elite)

Sorry adversity is just an excuse -

You need to realize by being honest is not cowardly .......

You disagree with everything so it doesn't matter what I put on here. 

By no means am I making excuses.  I am being realistic like you said.  They have faced adversity.  I don't know why this is an argumentative statement. 

Anyways, the reason for the post is for a few choice posters that will be able to read between the lines.  Not for you ND.  

You disagree with everything so it doesn't matter what I put on here.

By no means am I making excuses. I am being realistic like you said. They have faced adversity. I don't know why this is an argumentative statement.

Anyways, the reason for the post is for a few choice posters that will be able to read between the lines. Not for you ND.

I agree with what BK mentioned -