Walker Valley

BigTime23

I know Walker Valley is just a 2nd year school, but this year people better watch out because Walker Valley has some talent this year. I not saying that there goin to be one of the best teams in the state, but cleveland better watch out. They better not under estimate them because they are going to cause some upsets if they keep improving. Walker Valley is going to be hard to handle this year an for years to come. They have a very talented FRESHMAN named Lebron Caslin. He is young but he is going to be hard to stop. When he becomes a junior it will almost be a mission imposible to stop him, if he stay's healthy. If i'm not mistaking Walker Valley vs. Cleveland will be a good game if they play hard and stay focused. They will be able to match-up with cleveland guard for guard but the only problem is that Tra Sharp, Tim Cooper, and Jay Davis might be more prowerful than Walker Valley's guard's. That will be the reason that Cleveland might come up on top, it want be easy to put the Mustangs down. BUT I WISH THE BEST TO BOTH TEAMS.

Your kidding right? I mean to think you have a chance against Cleveland? I hope you are trying to be funny or just maybe get your team hyped up over there at the Valley, but in all seriousness I hope your kidding and im sure you are. About Caislon ( SP ? ) he is very athletic and he will help WV but Ive also heard some stuff about him helping him get 'bigger' and stronger but I hope they're not true because that would be sad. Good luck to both teams though and may the best team win............. BIG

I talked to Caslin about that an he said why should he have to take peal to get bigger? Because he is just a freshman and he said the only way he is goin to get bigger is just hit the weights harder. I seen him in the weight room an he does hit the weight's hard. He said he thinks it is wrong to take a peal just to get bigger or better in sports. He says it is cheating yourself if u think u have to take a peal just so you can be good at something. Walker Valley has improved since the last time alot of people seen them. I didn't say they were goin to beat Cleveland I just said it wouldn't be easy for Cleveland to beat them. I could be wrong. Have you seen Caslin, why do u think he is taking a peal to get bigger and stronger. Yes, he has some muscle-definition but he is steal kind of skinny.

hey bigtime23 its pretty sad when you can tell when you are talking about yourself on here. if your that good let other people talk about you but don't get all hung up on yourself. i saw this "labron" when i was playing in that playday at walker valley and he or you aint bad but lay off yourself.