Clarksville Football, is Rossview the new "Top Dog"?

jcddmoon

The threads have gotten very silent since the season has started in Clarksville. After Rossview defeated Clarksville in their house last week, I have to assume that Rossview is starting to emerge as a "Top Dog" in Clarksville football. It is going to be interesting to see them play Henry County and Northeast. Best of luck to Rossview! It appears that the program is heading in the right direction, but the next few weeks will be tough!

I think Northeast is still the best team in Clarksville at this point. The tale of the tape for them will come against Rossview and Henry County. From what I understand the coaching staff is incredible over there.

I am really surprised to see Clarksville High not improving this year though. I thought the QB play would be much better considering all the off-season work put in by last year's JV starter Sickel and the receiving corps. In that situation one of two things happens; the incumbent is pushed and improves the weak aspects of his game or the Junior gets the nod. Considering what I have witnessed and heard, I thought Sickel was going to be the starter and the passing game would be much improved this year.

Being from the West Creek area of town, I do have to give some props to my Coyotes! They are far from being a powerhouse, however they are starting to improve and move the program in the right direction.

The threads have gotten very silent since the season has started in Clarksville. After Rossview defeated Clarksville in their house last week, I have to assume that Rossview is starting to emerge as a "Top Dog" in Clarksville football. It is going to be interesting to see them play Henry County and Northeast. Best of luck to Rossview! It appears that the program is heading in the right direction, but the next few weeks will be tough!

I think Northeast is still the best team in Clarksville at this point. The tale of the tape for them will come against Rossview and Henry County. From what I understand the coaching staff is incredible over there.

I am really surprised to see Clarksville High not improving this year though. I thought the QB play would be much better considering all the off-season work put in by last year's JV starter Sickel and the receiving corps. In that situation one of two things happens; the incumbent is pushed and improves the weak aspects of his game or the Junior gets the nod. Considering what I have witnessed and heard, I thought Sickel was going to be the starter and the passing game would be much improved this year.

Being from the West Creek area of town, I do have to give some props to my Coyotes! They are far from being a powerhouse, however they are starting to improve and move the program in the right direction.

Rossview is the best. Their coach has said on numerous occasions that they plan on playing 15 games this year.

Northwest and West Creek are much better.

Northeast is very talented as is Clarksville High.

Rossview is the best. Their coach has said on numerous occasions that they plan on playing 15 games this year.

Northwest and West Creek are much better.

Northeast is very talented as is Clarksville High.

So your saying all those teams are really good?

Henry county is great this year, i have not seen any of the clarksville schools games yet, but i imagine they will all have their hands full with Henry County, They play memphis ridgeway this friday at home so that should give us a better idea of where they stand in the state. 

I think Rossview is the new top dog in Clarksville regardless of the outcome next week against Henry County! Way to go Hawks with your big win over Stratford! Also..congrats on having a road named for the school which provides we Henry Countians the fastest route through Clarksville to Nashville!

P.S. it would be most helpful if you could get that 2-3 miles 4 lanes from the Shell Station to I-24!

Rossview is a good team, not great, but sadly enough the best Clarksville has to offer.

Northeast is the best overall program in the city.

Clarksville should be, but they currently have a head coach that is in over his head and running their program into the dirt.

I too was expecting a lot more out of the Wildcats this season.