OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

Ooltewah's off.line dominated!!,Ooltewah def.line dominated!!.........difference in the game.One of the best games ever(just like last year). Go owls!!! hate it for some of the hated hurricanes(jk)especially Hunter Moore,he played his #### off.good luck to canes rest of year(except if they see Ooltewah again in playoffs)AWESOME AWESOME GAME.28-26 OWLS

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah's off.line dominated!!,Ooltewah def.line dominated!!.........difference in the game.One of the best games ever(just like last year). Go owls!!! hate it for some of the hated hurricanes(jk)especially Hunter Moore,he played his #### off.good luck to canes rest of year(except if they see Ooltewah again in playoffs)AWESOME AWESOME GAME.28-26 OWLS

Hope Owls stay healthy..... Could do some special things. #5 MLB is a stud! Heck there all studs. Hate the loss..... But been here done that. Very well coached team.

hurricanes had this if it wasn't for that last second pass interference on east Hamilton WR #15 or #21 I think. but other than that heck if a game! buth teams are great! not going to lie #21 for the canes locked down #1 for the owls! and also who is that #1 for the East Hamilton Canes? he's a great DB, he can flat out tackle. he had like 20 tackles!!!!!! who is that guy!? someone tell me!

hurricanes had this if it wasn't for that last second pass interference on east Hamilton WR #15 or #21 I think. but other than that heck if a game! buth teams are great! not going to lie #21 for the canes locked down #1 for the owls! and also who is that #1 for the East Hamilton Canes? he's a great DB, he can flat out tackle. he had like 20 tackles!!!!!! who is that guy!? someone tell me!

#1 is the twin brother of # 22 the Franscios twins. Great players and great great kids from a classy family. #21 did have a great game..... He did lock up #1. The bad part is no one had anything for #3 for the Owls. Really do not need #1. Not to sure that anyone play cost East Ham more than any other. 1st and goal from the 1 and cannot punch it in was also big return on short punt........ Lets not get bogged down on what we did wrong, in the end it was what Ooltewah did right.......... They won the game......... Sorry Cane Nation but they beat us like dogs in the trenches, it was not even close. #3 for Owls was a man among boys 95% of the night. Take the loss move on......... Bragging rights stay in Hooterville for another 364 days.

Congrats to the Owls on the win. They beat the Canes up all night in the trenches. Never thought I would see a team be more physical than East Hamilton but we did last night. #3 for Ooltewah is a beast. Nobody could stop him and it seemed at times that some EH defenders were afraid to hit him. The Canes did a great job of not throwing in the towel. The Chattanooga area has two very good teams that could very well see each other again come playoff time. Hope that happens. Itd be another standing room only affair.

#1 for the hurricanes is amazing and a stud! racked up at leat 15 TACKles!! and he was the only one who had answers for #3 Pittbull!!! how come #1 isn't already offered??? he is a hoss! one if the best Db's in the district maybe the area along with #21 for the canes as well! anyone agree?

Im not sure I'd be bragging about a DB leading in tackles- especially against a guy who rushed for 250+ yards and 2 TDs. You're not going to get #1 recruited hyping him up on the Owls / Canes board.

What an enjoyable game by two well coached teams. Both teams made great plays and mistakes. At the end it came down to the narrowest of margins. What was especially enjoyable was after a good play or bad there was little extra curricular activity. Just lined back up for the next play. For a high amped game like this it tells me both coaches had control of their team

Look forward to seeing you again EH good luck the rest of the season.

My final thoughts on the game:.......One of the best games I've attended this season....it went down to the last seconds just like predicted....the pittbull lowered the boom just like predicted....Hunter Moore threw for 300+yds...just like predicted....but no one predicted that the dbs of ooltewah would be the difference in this game....even me, Passive had my doubts about their youth.....they will bend but did not break......these young studs have been together since middle school.....so the chemistry is there......We made alot of mental mistakes on offense that could have cost us the game.....the score should have been 21-0 at the half.......now the canes wine about the refs so let me do the same and I see why.....how was that a safety if he fell on the ball before the end zone and was pushed into the end zone by the defenders????....but I digress.......pass interference after the play was already whistled dead on third an long to keep canes last drive going????....you lost by 2pts and could have of won by 5......but just  like last season....didnt take the 3 pts. in the first half......got stuffed on 4th and goal......greedy???....... I admit the punt team gave the defense bad  field position all night......but the defense held it's own.....your d1 stud Trey was a workhorse on both sides of the ball but we did not let him kill us on special teams thanks to the kicker.........I give credit where credit is due......#1 may be small but had no fear in trying to stop the pittbull I like his heart....yes the line was big not impressed with effort.....Our qb Brody didnt throw much......and 21 put the gloves on Mike #1......the 2 times he threw it to him......HE CAUGHT IT with 21 draped all over him.......and one was a td that the refs waived off before the half......thats when the adrenaline started pumpin......it was a great night for the pittbull....lets just say he wanted to put on a show for the family.......those first 3 and outs  got him a little rattled......tackled low with little gain.....when I saw him rip that tape off his  wrist I said uh oh....the pittbull is about to lower the boom....and 10 got the first dose....and with all that said....and the pounding you took from pittbull.....the secondary saved the day.......the ref did not want to call that offensive pass interference but it was soooo obvious he had to.......but again....I thought you were close enough for 3....coaching???...maybe......this game was for bragging rights.....glad its over...on to the next game.....

My final thoughts on the game:.......One of the best games I've attended this season....it went down to the last seconds just like predicted....the pittbull lowered the boom just like predicted....Hunter Moore threw for 300+yds...just like predicted....but no one predicted that the dbs of ooltewah would be the difference in this game....even me, Passive had my doubts about their youth.....they will bend but did not break......these young studs have been together since middle school.....so the chemistry is there......We made alot of mental mistakes on offense that could have cost us the game.....the score should have been 21-0 at the half.......now the canes wine about the refs so let me do the same and I see why.....how was that a safety if he fell on the ball before the end zone and was pushed into the end zone by the defenders????....but I digress.......pass interference after the play was already whistled dead on third an long to keep canes last drive going????....you lost by 2pts and could have of won by 5......but just  like last season....didnt take the 3 pts. in the first half......got stuffed on 4th and goal......greedy???....... I admit the punt team gave the defense bad  field position all night......but the defense held it's own.....your d1 stud Trey was a workhorse on both sides of the ball but we did not let him kill us on special teams thanks to the kicker.........I give credit where credit is due......#1 may be small but had no fear in trying to stop the pittbull I like his heart....yes the line was big not impressed with effort.....Our qb Brody didnt throw much......and 21 put the gloves on Mike #1......the 2 times he threw it to him......HE CAUGHT IT with 21 draped all over him.......and one was a td that the refs waived off before the half......thats when the adrenaline started pumpin......it was a great night for the pittbull....lets just say he wanted to put on a show for the family.......those first 3 and outs  got him a little rattled......tackled low with little gain.....when I saw him rip that tape off his  wrist I said uh oh....the pittbull is about to lower the boom....and 10 got the first dose....and with all that said....and the pounding you took from pittbull.....the secondary saved the day.......the ref did not want to call that offensive pass interference but it was soooo obvious he had to.......but again....I thought you were close enough for 3....coaching???...maybe......this game was for bragging rights.....glad its over...on to the next game.....

Very good assesment, Can't argue with it at all.. Did not see the safety. As for greedy on the goal line...... Not to sure I would call it greedy, I would call it something else. I cannot can not say, but you know.

The only thing that really matters Aggressive is Owls 28 Canes 26!

I said before the season, can teams rebound after a hard loss? We will see, the only game left on our schedule that I would call a sure win is at Soddy.

The Owls need to stay focused, and keep that chip on there shoulder, they could go 9-1, and be the number 1 seed in Quad 2. I do think the only ones that can derail you, is the Owls.

For the rest of you reading this,

I pound the Aggressive cat a lot..... Most of it he ask's for. But the cat is a good fan, and loves the Owls. I battle him and will again but I do this for pure enjoyment and really do not hate or dislike any body on here nor do I hate any team. This whole board thing is for grown ups to have some fun.

Aggressive if I can figure out how to post pictures on here I will post a picture of myself neck down from Saturday..... I did pay off on my bet. I did wear a red Nike shirt all day Saturday with an owl on the front. It must have shrunk over the years it was a little tight....  Also check your private messages on your account. Anyone that knows how to post pics on here please let me know.

The halftime thing with Coach Jarvis, was 1st class, I am happy for him and the school. I hope he gets the job full time he will make Ooltewah better.

Edited by chattacane