OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been DIRECTLY involved with more Owls victories than you will ever be.

Nailed your logo sign to the wall myself.

Just pointing out that you might want to promote the other 21 players on the field a litlle more than your pit bull hero. I have also seen alot more Owls RB's that would run circles around MR Pit Bull. It just looks like the comment hit a nerve.

Yes, you did! This cat does not like old ex Owls.........

I can't believe you cats are drilling down on a high school kid.  He is not playing for a scholarship or money but for fun.  Not every person is cut out for college (not sure if that was your angle).  Bottom-line the EH coachws lost this one for the canes.  Not kicking the FG on the 1st drive, passing on 3 and 20 on their own 15 before the half and not kicking the FG when in range at the end of game.  Leave the kid off the boards unless you have something nice to say. 

Learn the game! No one person (not even Pittbull) won or loss this game. Mistakes made by all. You don't do your job in front of 7000 folks, then people go post it some where. You post drilling down a high school kid who by the way is 19, but you throw coaches who don't make squat under the bus......... Take a look @ that coach, he built your freaking program, never ever been to a playoff game for 39 years till he got there. I could name 33 different plays that could have swung this game.

Learn the game! No one person (not even Pittbull) won or loss this game. Mistakes made by all. You don't do your job in front of 7000 folks, then people go post it some where. You post drilling down a high school kid who by the way is 19, but you throw coaches who don't make squat under the bus......... Take a look @ that coach, he built your freaking program, never ever been to a playoff game for 39 years till he got there. I could name 33 different plays that could have swung this game.

Maybe they should hire you as coach....#Coach Canewood

Learn the game??? That's a weird comment considering  I just gave you three basics you NEVER do!.  Always take the points (Especially in a rival game), never give up a cheap score just before the half (Especially when you are on your own 15 yd line) and when in FG range to win the GAME, go for the WIN don't take a chance on a penalty.  

1st off could not afford the pay cut 2nd, Pittbull would have never gone to Hooterville. I have his big legs in Black and Green! 3rd I cannot get folks that work for me all 30 years or older to do what I want (need) them to do, how could I get 15, 16, 17 years old too.

1st off could not afford the pay cut 2nd, Pittbull would have never gone to Hooterville. I have his big legs in Black and Green! 3rd I cannot get folks that work for me all 30 years or older to do what I want (need) them to do, how could I get 15, 16, 17 years old too.

:lol: I'll take those twins......

Geez you guys, this game is over. No need to bring up bad baggage out of the closet. Whether or not a player should be allowed to play because of their past isn't something to be discussed on a message board. Both teams played hard. This game was a victory for anyone that was in attendance to see it. Over 7000 people were there. It was a great game. Pittman is a Bull and Ooltewah may or may not have won this game without him. The same could be said if the Canes had been missing Moore at QB. None of that matters now. I was there and both teams to me pretty much even. I dont think either one is better than the other. Let this one fall to the side and focus on the next opponents.