Week 5 - #7 - NCS @ Jo Byrns

ArtVandelayTN

NC wins 28-12 in about a sloppy a game as possible, but I've heard there was a lot of that tonight. They were back and forth to begin the game then NC put a drive together to score. He Eagles were up 20-0 when JB started to come back to make a game of it. This might have a different outcome if #50 doesn't bat a ball down that would've allowed JB to tie the game. That is a big dude! I hope these teams meet up again in better weather in the playoffs. Maybe a different outcome, maybe not, but I'd like to see it.

Rain hard most of second quarter and all of second half. Jo Byrns never quit as we all knew. Agree with Shep that good weather and these two teams would be fun. Rooting for Jo Byrns against "the academy". Good luck the rest of the season.

Ugly conditions last night.  I think we would have seen quite an offensive show from both teams otherwise.  I too believe these teams will see each other one more time - but at NCS.

P.S.  You guys were right about the concession stand food - we had a porkchop and a chicken sandwich - good stuff.  

Edited by NCSdad1962

NC wins 28-12 in about a sloppy a game as possible, but I've heard there was a lot of that tonight. They were back and forth to begin the game then NC put a drive together to score. He Eagles were up 20-0 when JB started to come back to make a game of it. This might have a different outcome if #50 doesn't bat a ball down that would've allowed JB to tie the game. That is a big dude! I hope these teams meet up again in better weather in the playoffs. Maybe a different outcome, maybe not, but I'd like to see it.