Week 5 West Carroll at Huntingdon

Maximum

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying this all year, Hillard has got to get more involved. I'm not big on preparing for the years to come when this year is still young. Those young guys will eventually get there chance but right now we need to be focusing on expanding our offense. I know that this is going to be a tough task because our offensive line is young and inexperienced but if we want to finish this year strong then we are going to have to get Hillard more involved to take the pressure off Sisk.

I've been saying this all year, Hillard has got to get more involved. I'm not big on preparing for the years to come when this year is still young. Those young guys will eventually get there chance but right now we need to be focusing on expanding our offense. I know that this is going to be a tough task because our offensive line is young and inexperienced but if we want to finish this year strong then we are going to have to get Hillard more involved to take the pressure off Sisk.

I agree. I'm just suggesting that since we SHOULD handle west Carroll relatively easy (I think). If that's the case then I wouldn't mind seeing those young guys getting involved. I agree one million percent about hillard getting more touches too btw

I believe Huntingdon will rebound and get back on the right page this week. We don't need to over look West Carroll because we all know what can happen. I look for Huntingdon to come out Friday night and play with a purpose. I say Huntingdon gets back on the winning side with a big district win this week