CAMDEN @ LEWIS COUNTY

rpclark69

Thanks,just wondering if Lewis County has played anyone tough yet!!!!!!!!!!

E.Hickman was a Physical team so i would say yes and they play the Lions Friday that should be a test. The district Schedule is the same for everyone.Not their fault we have a hard non district schedule. I like it though. Come playoff time its to our advantage.

I think that this will be a battle until the end between two good teams. Contrary to what some might believe, I think that Camden has all the elements to be one of the best teams in the state.  If you think that #22 is not fast then you are a blinded homer. I doubt that there will be any player on the field that will be as shifty and fast this week. If LC is as cocky as one of their player or parents (not sure which) who have posted before then Camden will roll.  Don’t forget that LC gave up 28 to a 2A school and my brother said that Camden is much better than them.    

No one is doubting that Camden is better than Loretto. It was also the first game of the year.. I hear Camden made a mistake or two their first game as well.

No doubt about it..  We have the Lewis freshman coming in tonight. Down to our 3rd and forth string qbs but man are they deep. 34 freshman this year and I understand they all love the game. Then tomorrow @ LC turn right around on Monday and play JV @ Lewis County again. Lots of love between the coaching staffs apparently. Only other teams we go this often with are our neighbors in Bruceton and Huntingdon. 

No doubt about it.. We have the Lewis freshman coming in tonight. Down to our 3rd and forth string qbs but man are they deep. 34 freshman this year and I understand they all love the game. Then tomorrow @ LC turn right around on Monday and play JV @ Lewis County again. Lots of love between the coaching staffs apparently. Only other teams we go this often with are our neighbors in Bruceton and Huntingdon.

We've got a couple ties with Coach Fisher, so there's some familiarity there.