CAMDEN @ LEWIS COUNTY

rpclark69

Yep, I'd say it's time for about 20 more years of domination. Better hunker down.

You're out of your mind. Its actually the last 5 times we've played you. Don't forget the playoff game. History means nothing. Coach Hughes owns Lewis county. I just hope yall don't stutter in Centerville Friday again so you're undefeated when we roll into Hohenwald.

. You're out of your mind. Its actually the last 5 times we've played you. Don't forget the playoff game. History means nothing. Coach Hughes owns Lewis county. I just hope yall don't stutter in Centerville Friday again so you're undefeated when we roll into Hohenwald.

Owns LC does he? Lol. Might should choose your words a little more wisely. Youre clearly a youngin with little knowledge of what it used to be like, and soon will continue to be. Complete domination up til 2009. Even in '09 we gave it away to you guys. D.moore and the Franklin kids come in and gave them some problems. Some outstanding players, even if I don't like them. Hard to match up with. Nothing to do with Harris, trust me. Our coaching staff is as good as any around. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

LCP,

I'm not trying to discredit LC's tradition. You guys have year's of winning records and I'm sure you're proud. I would be too! My point is Chris Hughes has put a L on your record for 5 straight games and you act like its an anomaly or something. How about a little respect? I'm old enough to know you don't get it without giving it and I haven't seen you give much. Who is Harris?

The difference this year to me about Lewis County is this, for the past 2 or 3 years LCP has said the same stuff and they showed us nothing. This year everybody who sees Lewis has said the same things, they can back it up. I can respect that. We're a week early. It won't be long. One game at a time. Maybe Rudy will fly in when we do play.