Hickman County @ East Hickman

bulldog3509

May be mistaken, but did not see Fairviews stats on their team stats, but their stats are listed in state ranking, such as players ranking for rushing and passing etc.

Didnt see any fairview player stats on the website at all. Even under state rankings. When broke down it down just to 11AA. Looks as if lewis and hickman are the only teams in the district that put their stats on there. Personally i know fairview rarely posts stats on.websites or newspaper for reasons unknown. I wish they would.

My mistake, I stand corrected. Fairview does not have any posted period. I know many coaches won't do it bc it gives a sense of individualism. Instead of working as a team, players want to quit doing their assigned jobs and start trying to increase their stats. I know we had a few of those when I played.

Good point. But public stats also bring scouts for the players. I guess they have their pros and cons