Hickman County @ East Hickman

bulldog3509

You are an idiot. And the county is far from blue, if I remember right, centerville is still the only organized city in Hickman... Making it OUR county. You guys are just the outcast cousins that no one claims.

bunch of whinning neutered dogs go back to your trailers and cry to your uncle daddy or aunt momma. I have an idea bulldog3509 go get a paper this morning (if you can not afford one let me know I will buy you one) then read it and I gaurantee it says in the win loss column we won and you still suck (I mean lost). Then this idiot will take the newspaper and whip your puppy rear end with it. Just sad. on a serious note how long has Rewis been there?

bunch of whinning neutered dogs go back to your trailers and cry to your uncle daddy or aunt momma. I have an idea bulldog3509 go get a paper this morning (if you can not afford one let me know I will buy you one) then read it and I gaurantee it says in the win loss column we won and you still suck (I mean lost). Then this idiot will take the newspaper and whip your puppy rear end with it. Just sad. on a serious note how long has Rewis been there?

Lol your bringing trailers into this? All the trailers belong to East. That's what makes this county so trashy. All the money belongs to centerville and west. I have seen some nasty places to live and everyone of them are on the East side. Rewis has been here long enough to know that we are still 3-1 and you are still 2-2. Still putting us over you in the district. Celebrate your win like a cocky prick with no respect, that's why no one likes East, you won 3-0 in a downpour game lol... No one could move the ball and if I remember right At least our boys did see the endzone last night, It just got called back. East never got it past the 5 yard line.

Lol your bringing trailers into this? All the trailers belong to East. That's what makes this county so trashy. All the money belongs to centerville and west. I have seen some nasty places to live and everyone of them are on the East side. Rewis has been here long enough to know that we are still 3-1 and you are still 2-2. Still putting us over you in the district. Celebrate your win like a cocky prick with no respect, that's why no one likes East, you won 3-0 in a downpour game lol... No one could move the ball and if I remember right At least our boys did see the endzone last night, It just got called back. East never got it past the 5 yard line.

Cocky go back and read your post. So you got to the endzone on a penalty is your defense? Good argument there dummy. You had the ball 1st and goal on the two yard line and big #61 and the rest of our D-line never allowed you to move it one inch. You are three and one and that is all well and good but now you are facing Lewis, Camden, Fairview not the same as who you played the first three games. Again another good argument. Listen a closed mouth will gather no foot. You lost get over it. I do not respect you so maybe that is why I seem like a prick. We will be removing the signs this week to read EAST HCKMAN COUNTY. What was the score ? Answer: more than yours.

Edited by bluetruth