Stewarts Creek @ Blackman

HSFBLLRKS

Really??? Coach Martin is well respected, but it's going to be more than 2-3 years. Also, i would worry about Coach Martin still being there in 2 years. Rumor is he is being targeted to return to the private ranks to take over the Lipscomb job after this year. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along what has been said.

Actually, that team might be good enough to possibly sneak into the playoff picture next fall.  They will return 20 out of 22 starters plus get a couple of KEY players dressed out who are not able to this year due to some transfer issues.  This basically gives them 21-22 returning starters.  The line of quality coaching candidates at Kevin Dyson's door wanting an interview would rival the length of the line at the men's room at halftime of a Titans game.  And one of the current assistants has already been a head coach at a couple of high schools.  People over there all like David Martin.  He's a good man.  Eventually when he retires or goes elsewhere (nobody stays anywhere forever) the program will continue with a fast rate of progress.

Really??? Coach Martin is well respected, but it's going to be more than 2-3 years. Also, i would worry about Coach Martin still being there in 2 years. Rumor is he is being targeted to return to the private ranks to take over the Lipscomb job after this year. Don't shoot the messenger, just passing along what has been said.

You may be correct about the DL job, however if DL continues winning the way they have this year, the head coach is already in place now. How can you replace a man with this much success?

I agree with nrg..above, this school will just keep getting better. Look at Martins record, he won at GP when many times he did not have the talent of the team he beat. Give him the same or better talent and watch out.

But wait! There's more!

If you order before midnight tonight... you also get BLAZE KARAOKE GUY at no extra charge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmC2RdTEd50

Please tell me, how do I order? Or better that that I will trade you one of my "How to Recruit Your Way to a District Championship Series" should be very helpful for a start-up program.....hum....hum....hum? :popcorneater: