Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game done.  Those SUPER fast unstoppable bulldogs ran into a better team.  Rebels are capable of beating all but two 2A teams in the west this year when they are healthy.  Doesn't mean they will beat the others, but they have the talent.  Bulldogs can beat anyone, but no depth at all.  Both teams played hard and it was a great game to watch.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Congrats Rebels! You proved you were definitely ready for this game! One can never count out any team, and no doubt Gleason will learn from this loss, just hope its not against the Lions! ha! District 13A just tightened up. LUV IT! Good, strong competition is always a healthy thing that makes everyone better imo. Will be interesting to see how second half of season turns out! Good luck and good health to all.

game done.  Those SUPER fast unstoppable bulldogs ran into a better team.  Rebels are capable of beating all but two 2A teams in the west this year when they are healthy.  Doesn't mean they will beat the others, but they have the talent.  Bulldogs can beat anyone, but no depth at all.  Both teams played hard and it was a great game to watch.

This game was much better than the score indicates. Going into the 4th quarter it was just 9-8 McKenzie. In the end, Rebels just had too much power for the 'Dawgs to stop all 4 quarters it seems. It was a very good game to watch for sure.

I know that Tater Tot (#64) wanted this one bad but he took it like a man. Talked to him after the game and he's handling it pretty good. Good game tonight 'Dawgs. Ya'll kept the Rebel stands quiet for three quarters. It never got quiet for a minute on our side of the field!!!!!!

Don't be confused by my avatar and signature lines........I was all Bulldog tonight.

Edited by duckman38201

This game was much better than the score indicates. Going into the 4th quarter it was just 9-8 McKenzie. In the end, Rebels just had too much power for the 'Dawgs to stop all 4 quarters it seems. It was a very good game to watch for sure.

I know that Tater Tot (#64) wanted this one bad but he took it like a man. Talked to him after the game and he's handling it pretty good. Good game tonight 'Dawgs. Ya'll kept the Rebel stands quiet for three quarters. It never got quiet for a minute on our side of the field!!!!!!

Don't be confused by my avatar and signature lines........I was all Bulldog tonight.

Duck I Seen A lot Of Positives On Both Teams...I'd Take That Legens Kid For Sure...And Allen And Chavez For Mckenzie Was Solid...Good To See O'Colin Back In The Mix...Enjoyed The Game...But I'm A West coast Offense Guy Myself...Toss That Sucker! And Ole 64 Was A Force As Well..Ya Noticed How We Tended To Run Away From Him...

Edited by Butchie

Great game on both sides of the field. McKenzie did a good job of containing the speed to the inside for most of the game.  I think the Rebels line in the 4th really started to wear on the Dawgs.  Chavez and Allen were really getting big chunks at a time.  No doubt about it, the Dawgs came to play.  I feel sorry for McEwen next week.  

Our guys played great. The score going into the 4th being 9 to 8 says a lot. Hard fought game by both teams. Wish the end result had gone in bulldog favor but no doubt there will be some lessons learned here for future games. McEwen better be ready next week because bulldog redemption will be hitting the field. Rest up guys, practice hard, and come out growling next week.

LET'S GO DAWGS ! ! ! !