Gleason @ Mckenzie

Gzone

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us Rebels Are Happy To Be Considered Somebody...LOL..But The Dogs Have Some Talented Players Now...Let's Not Count Em Out...With Some More Gas In The Tank Mckenzie Coulda Lost This Game...

I'm a firm believer Gleason can beat any team on any given day. Last night just proved it. They had the rebels on the ropes all night. Gleason's only issue is lack of numbers. Don't think for a minute they will be on a five game slide now. This team is for real!!!!

Got it stuck to us......good Rebel squad. For sure the better team last night. Hate to say it, but I believe it was a good loss. Have a crap load to work on and  "no has ever drowned in sweat"

Smith is real deal, Chavez is solid, and Bubba is the most wired back I've seen in awhile.

Glad the so called "powder puff" schedule is over with. Hope the Rebels stick it to the Vikes.

I'd love to get on that "Gleason can run over and beat any team out there" band wagon, but I'll pass and really haven't ran into one doing that kind of jawing. I'don't get out much either!

Good crowd for the 145er's, sure we had some help from out of towners as well. It was fun!

There Must Have Not been Anybody Left In Gleason Last Night...

Well, I was told they left the policeman to guard the town but pretty sure I even saw him lurking around right after halftime. Like irishman1, I haven't seen anyone stating that Gleason will beat anyone they will run into on any given night even though anything is possible on the right night. Both teams played hardnosed football last night. I love watching games like that!!! Passing is fun to watch too but I like it when teams line up and take it to each other.

I have more than one personal reason for waiting to watch the 'Dawgs hand it to McEwen next Friday night. Long story. I just know the 'Dawgs are gonna be ill and hungry for that game. Get ready this week and take it to them next Friday. It's common knowledge that the lack of depth will be an issue the rest of the way for the 'Dawgs but it is what it is and they will keep on giving all they got to the last game whenever that is.

Congrats to the Rebels for containing a lot of speed last night in the big win. It's time to get serious now and start a winning run into the playoffs. I'm 100% pulling for you the rest of the way!!! Make this old Rebel proud!

Duck I Seen A lot Of Positives On Both Teams...I'd Take That Legens Kid For Sure...And Allen And Chavez For Mckenzie Was Solid...Good To See O'Colin Back In The Mix...Enjoyed The Game...But I'm A West coast Offense Guy Myself...Toss That Sucker! And Ole 64 Was A Force As Well..Ya Noticed How We Tended To Run Away From Him...

Tater Tot (#64) played his position very well last night. His job is to pile up his hole and let the LB's make the stops in the scheme they are taught. Gleason has some pretty solid LB's to work with too. Rebels didn't run to his side much like you said. he has two good backers behind him that add to that though. He's kinda small out there (6' 1" and 205 or a little over) in the D line but tough as they get!! Both teams showed a LOT of grit and determination AND heart last night. Everybody got their money's worth!!!