R'dale vs LaVergne

Lost Old Dad

So lets say they do lose and Aydelott does not announce anything and again frustrates you. I guess your only option is going to be come on here and whine and complain, right? You certainly have had a long, fruitless, frustrated, and wasted campaign against the guy. Must be hard to sleep at night.

Slept quite well Thank You. Going to gripe and complain? Nope, just sit back and see how many losses he racks up so it will be REALLY HARD to ever get another Coaching job.

Like I have said already, That's Four...........SO FAR!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slept quite well Thank You. Going to gripe and complain? Nope, just sit back and see how many losses he racks up so it will be REALLY HARD to ever get another Coaching job.

Like I have said already, That's Four...........SO FAR!

The word on here is that he is RETIRING. Doesn't sound like he is looking for another job. Apparently to your disappointment, he is not being fired or resigning. Even after all your complaining and whining, it sounds like he will be leaving on HIS terms. All that wasted negativity and cry baby mess about how it was two decades age, I'm sad for you. 

The word on here is that he is RETIRING. Doesn't sound like he is looking for another job. Apparently to your disappointment, he is not being fired or resigning. Even after all your complaining and whining, it sounds like he will be leaving on HIS terms. All that wasted negativity and cry baby mess about how it was two decades age, I'm sad for you. 

Thanks lap dog! :popcorneater:

I do NOT care how he goes, just want him GONE.

BTW it was NOT decades ago. 2004 was less than 10 years ago........it was the last year we were in the game for the Gold Ball. We brought that one home!

Since your boy got here we haven't even made it to the dance. Even his first year when he inherited probably the best O-line in the state for his little no pass experiment. Its been down hill ever since!

I do NOT care how he goes, just want him GONE.

BTW it was NOT decades ago. 2004 was less than 10 years ago........it was the last year we were in the game for the Gold Ball. We brought that one home!

Since your boy got here we haven't even made it to the dance. Even his first year when he inherited probably the best O-line in the state for his little no pass experiment. Its been down hill ever since!

I almost sniffled...I can sense your pain...I'll get you some tissues. He "destroyed" your team and gets to leave on his own terms, despite your poor mouthing him almost from day one. The frustration is killing you. It must be very degrading to feel so inept at trying to bring him down and failing so miserably. 

You and LOD must have something going :wub: , since you always try to jump in and fight his fight? I always believed he was capable of speaking for himself. You both live in Murfreesboro too, how convenient for you. 

" Sit Ubu, sit...good dog!"   :bored:

That is living proof you do not know what you are talking about. If you had been on here in the days when Blackman still had not beaten R'dale you would know how we battled.

What you are witnessing is the folks who do know a little bit about Rutherford County football vs METRO ball seeing a once great team being destroyed by sheer incompetance. Also if you go back you will see I said nothing ill about YOUR BOY his first year and only slightly his second because he knows NOTHING about a passing game. Third year on it has been game on as far as I am concerned. Because I saw the tools being totally wasted and kids hanging their heads. This was especially so when he failed to make the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years. This year will be the second time we do not make it under him.

That is living proof you do not know what you are talking about. If you had been on here in the days when Blackman still had not beaten R'dale you would know how we battled.

What you are witnessing is the folks who do know a little bit about Rutherford County football vs METRO ball seeing a once great team being destroyed by sheer incompetance. Also if you go back you will see I said nothing ill about YOUR BOY his first year and only slightly his second because he knows NOTHING about a passing game. Third year on it has been game on as far as I am concerned. Because I saw the tools being totally wasted and kids hanging their heads. This was especially so when he failed to make the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years. This year will be the second time we do not make it under him.

"The lady doth protest too muchmethinks." Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II

"The lady doth [/size]protest too much[/size], [/size]methinks[/size]." Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act III, scene II[/size]

When your BOY retires or whatever are you finally going to be able to get your lips separated from Coach A's tail or is that just a METRO thing?

From reading yours and Hardtackles posts it appears y'all are the ones with a SERIOUS boy crush.

When your BOY retires or whatever are you finally going to be able to get your lips separated from Coach A's tail or is that just a METRO thing?

From reading yours and Hardtackles posts it appears y'all are the ones with a SERIOUS boy crush.

That is a disappointingly sophomoric retort. That's the best you can do? Thank you for putting yourself out there as an overwhelming example that proves you cannot fix stupid.