Sequatchie @ Marion

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a headset for that game. Running option with a tight end is just the game. Sometimes if you can't match speed, use it against them. You have to hit SP in the mouth to have a chance. They will respond in one of two ways. You can not make them happy, if so you are in trouble. The one thing SP has that no other team in this Chattanooga area has over everyone else is community. No black, no white, just community, and they like it that way. A very special community. I do think that reflects on the continuing leadership of the community. To unseat them communities need to fall in line. Enough said. Bring it together.

It's easy to arm chair QB and second guess what the coaches do. You proved in your time at Whitwell that you don't know how to or can't do any better. Do you realize how arrogant that post sounded and how stupid it made you look to those of is who were around you during your time at Whitwell? Get serious. Maybe someone needs to put a set of headsets on you so you'll quit begging for jobs on CoachT. As for this game, KC has a good game plan for tonight. Execution will be the determining factor. Hopefully Marion will be off their game a little like they were against Central. SC needs to e ready to capitalize on any mistakes that MC makes. I still think experience and physicality belong to Marion and will help them pull this game out in the 4th quarter. I've been wrong before. Hope everyone gets out to enjoy a game tonight.

First of all if you could actually read and comprehend you would look at my posts as in plural, and see that I was making positive comments about both teams. As far as my headset comment I was not saying I could do a better job than Ken. Ken did exactly what I would do against South Pitt, and did. I always made it very clear to everyone how much I enjoyed going against South Pittsburg. The last two teams, Union And Wayne Co that beat S. Pitt in the state championships ran THE OPTION. Second of all, I don't remember me begging anyone for a job. Maybe you should get to coaching and quit trying to put knives in peoples back. I have nothing but respect for Ken and the Sequatchie County football program as a whole. If it makes me look stupid so be it.

Real coaches on coacht feuding.....what in the cat hair is this about? Fellers need to be studing film or anything that can help improve their respective programs. Anyhow good luck to both teams and hope all the youngons come thru the feud injury free.BTW, the Pirates were beat by self inflected mistakes and teams that showed more discipline, not because of option offenses!

Well OP that is what the option forces you to be, discipline, and if not you give up big plays. It is designed to take a less talented team that has discipline and make them competitive against teams with better talent. Exactly why most of the military academies runs it. Anybody that has been around Ken knows he demands nothing less, if you don't believe me ask the kids who have played for him, or the coaches who have worked under him. I did not come on here to start trouble, only to contribute, but somehow trouble always finds me. Why is that? I thought this CoachT thing was put together so we could all grow as a coaching community which would benefit the kids. After all is that not what most of us are trying to achieve? It is sure not for the money.