Unsettled business at the Rockpile Gordonsville at Motown

Mr. Postman1

Will you be up here in a wheelchair, or have you recovered. We do now have handicapped parking (HIS SPOT FOR MUNCHKINS) where you'll have a perfrect view of the field right on the visitors side on the hill(THE LITTLE LEAGUE BLEACHERS). They wouldn't even allow my wife the cheerleading coach (I'M SUPRISED HE WOULD SHARE THAT JOB WITH ANYBODY) to park around the field last week in order to help conserve plenty of spots for handicappers. No excuse not to come up and spend your money this week end.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be rough trying to support a 1 and 4 team, when the only thing you have to cheer about is beating a York team that got spanked by Macons Junior high kids from last year. HA HA HA HA!

I hope Gordonsville shows up at the Pile.  They may think it's more important to stop off at Slim's place to watch the Jackets and Greenwave.

I remember a few years ago a few of them Westmoreland boys got kicked off the team for drinking on school property....

Do they make them boys take a breathalyzer test before the game?...specially if they are gathering at a mailmans house, every one knows what a mailmans favorite hobby is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63OuXS1pbE

Will you be up here in a wheelchair, or have you recovered. We do now have handicapped parking where you'll have a perfrect view of the field right on the visitors side on the hill. They wouldn't even allow my wife the cheerleading coach to park around the field last week in order to help conserve plenty of spots for handicappers. No excuse not to come up and spend your money this week end.

Normally I'd make it, but I won't this year. I'm on the mend now and walking.

I do hate that I have to miss it, but I will be listening on the radio.

Normally I'd make it, but I won't this year. I'm on the mend now and walking.

I do hate that I have to miss it, but I will be listening on the radio.

Good lord man, I thought you were a fan. Are you that sure Westmoreland is going to win? You can come and set right in your car at one of the best if not the best venues in the state of tn to watch a football game. Granted it might not be very close, but at least you could show support for your team and spend a little of that moldy money.

Good lord man, I thought you were a fan. Are you that sure Westmoreland is going to win? You can come and set right in your car at one of the best if not the best venues in the state of tn to watch a football game. Granted it might not be very close, but at least you could show support for your team and spend a little of that moldy money.

First off, I've been to Westmoreland. Best venue in the state? Ocean front property, maybe?

I actually think it will be a close game.

I'm not going because I've only worked 2 weeks total since May. I can't justify the gas money and gate money. That's why I'm not going. I've went to one game all year.

If circumstances were different, I'd be at every game.

Besides, I show my support regularly.

Just recently pulled a Postman and helped feed the football team with my church.

Believe me, I'd love to go. But, there's nothing in Westmoreland to justify it.