East Hickman @ Fairview

Jacketman89

i hope we have learned from these past games and fixed the things that cost us big against Lewis and Camden. We are coming in feeling like we can compete just can not break down on the sweeps and turn the ball over. Eliminate the big play. Go Eagles!

There is a loudmouth guy who always used to stand  at the fence every game 'claiming"  to have a kid on the East Squad , a "know it all' with all the answers,who probably coached a Jr. pro team now he is a big time NFL mind........lol.  you sure  resemble this guy from all your stupid post.....  Nothing will be fixed..... East will  be a tattered, torn shell of what "you " call a football team. You really think you  will have a chance?????   

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell a upset,East by 10. Also rumor is that several East Middle Coaches from the Harris era are on Fairview staff now is there any truth to this?  I would make Kings life and imortalize him if its true and he does pull the big upset. I myself cant stand King, but his team is talented. if he can adjust to what fairview comes with it will be a good game. Yellowjacket if "air hick" has a good night upset will happen, he will be in your nightmares till next year.  

There is a loudmouth guy who always used to stand  at the fence every game 'claiming"  to have a kid on the East Squad , a "know it all' with all the answers,who probably coached a Jr. pro team now he is a big time NFL mind........lol.  you sure  resemble this guy from all your stupid post.....  Nothing will be fixed..... East will  be a tattered, torn shell of what "you " call a football team. You really think you  will have a chance?????   

I know all the dads that stand on the fence and I think whichever one you think he is go up and introduce yourself. You might not like what they say back to you. I for one think we have a chance. And what makes you a football guru? You watch it on TV. I know our line is better than yours and think    we have overall better athletes.

Everyone always looks past are athletes and they focus on Wall now I'm not taking anything from him he is the best player but also there is number 23 2 25 and there are a few more I can't think of right now and our quarterback is doing very well for how young he is

Not saying they are not good athletes but not the horses like last year . I guess I am saying  is I think this is the best we have matched up athletically since my son has played there.

Garrett wall is a beast but after that I do not see anyone that scares me. Not like Fairview of the past few years.

you havent met Nick Harvey or Drashad Moore aka deondres little brother then haha. Oh and Mike Jordan. Hunter Myatt this list goes on. In fact i.hopwe you keep thinking Wall is all we have so you can over look the rest. Be it known though he hasnt played much offense this year ;).

Not saying they are not good athletes but not the horses like last year . I guess I am saying is I think this is the best we have matched up athletically since my son has played there.

ive been around football for a long time and i personally think this squad is better than last years. You cant.just key.on two players anymore with this squad.

ive been around football for a long time and i personally think this squad is better than last years. You cant.just key.on two players anymore with this squad.

Could be that with out the ones from last year you might be playing better as a team. Which would make perfect sense. Sometimes as you know you can get some that are not in it for anyone but themselves.Not saying that was the case but it would make sense. I hope for a good game. I really do think if we do not have a bunch of turnovers like we did against Lewis and Camden it vould be a good game. At Camden we had them on their heals untill we had three turnovers in a row that lead to 21 points .