East Hickman @ Fairview

Jacketman89

Well it's neighbor vs. neighbor. These two communities play each other in all sports from the Peewees up to High School. Lots of parents and kids know each other from these two teams. They usually cheer for each other except for this one night. Homecoming 2013, the Jackets crowd will be huge and no doubt the entire East Blue Wave makes the short 7 mile trip over to the "Jackets Nest". Let's hope for a great week of practice, and a hard fought injury free game!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope we have learned from these past games and fixed the things that cost us big against Lewis and Camden. We are coming in feeling like we can compete just can not break down on the sweeps and turn the ball over. Eliminate the big play. Go Eagles!

bluetruth, I see East as a Jekyll & Hyde team. I know they have dangerous talent. I will worry all week about which team shows up Friday night. No doubt we will get their best game of the young season.