Ridgeway @ Whitehaven - 2013

kwc

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridgeway had a better run game than I figured and that's what gave us fits...but they had no answer for our passing game. When we fell behind it was catch up time, and jordan was pickin them apart. They had no answer for our soph wr....this game was much closer than last year. Ridgeway has a good time, but the champs buckled down and came back for the win! Great game, good win!

---------------------------------ohhh too close for yall 'kwc' ..my homer pick didnt work too well as Dyer County beat Covington..41- 30..we had 3 of our better players back from injuries i didnt know about till tonite

DHSFB64:

I am pleased to watch these young men grow as a group. To see them persevere when things get intense. Watching this team come into it's own. It's a beautiful thing.

There were a lot of penalties against Whitehaven in this game. Most were legit but there were a fair share that were Casper the Friendly Ghost type calls. That's what kept the game closer than what it should of been. There were quite a few questionable Pass Interference Calls against Whitehaven on both sides of the ball.