Humboldt & Mckenzie

Butchie

Because of the way the administration at Humboldt treated former coach Dan Bland, I really don't want to pick Humboldt.  With that being said, they will be the favorite in this game in my opinion.

ReitzFan, I have to give you a big thumbs up in agreement on the way Coach Bland was treated there. A BIG portion of west TN agrees as well. As you say, "that being said" they will probably be the favorites in the game. But one can take that and a dollar and get a cup of coffee nowdays!!!

Well I Hate That Your Not Gonna Have All Your Team On The Field Friday...But I can Hear It Saturday...Already..

You will not hear any excuses from me if we lose & it want be because McLilly wasn't on the field because he hasn't played all year!! The best team will win & hopefully will jump start the second half of their season. Hoping for a injury Free football game & good updates during the game!

You will not hear any excuses from me if we lose & it want be because McLilly wasn't on the field because he hasn't played all year!! The best team will win & hopefully will jump start the second half of their season. Hoping for a injury Free football game & good updates during the game!

LOL..We Still Trying To Find Our Butts With Both Hands Right Now...So Good Luck To The Vikings...

WOW, Mckenzie by 21!!! MCKenzie may win but not by 21 unless we just play second team. Since, I want be able to make it, I want you to give your personal opionion of the Vikings after Friday night & please post after each score.

i think if i am correct go to Mckenzie Rebels.com and it show you where to click on it will be on the internet

Really think comer has figured out this team. McKenzie is a running team and good enough at passing to keep people honest. You've got a speedy back with bubba and a power runner with Chavez. Chavez is really hard to bring down. Dresden or Gleason had no answer to tackling the kid.

Should be a very good game. Good luck both teams!!!!!

Edited by ysoangry