Kingston maybe 2 and 8

wpasi

It's been a bad ride for the Jackets this year the way I see it they got two winable games left the Redskins and Wildcats. I place the blame on departed coach Harris came in tore the house down and left the first chance he had.

If hind sight was foresight coach Pankey would be in his 2nd year the boys would be stronger and they would be more numbers out.Not puting the players we got down I think they are doing their best and the coaches are working hard so don't give up.

I have to disagree with you here on this one. Kingston will be lucky to win a game this year. Harris didn't bring the house down, the good ole boy system brought the house down in Kingston. Loudon will beat Kingston and I think Sweetwater will as well. There are more problems at Kingston than just the number of boys out for the team. What are your thoughts on this Thursday's game with Lenoir City?

I have to disagree with you here on this one. Kingston will be lucky to win a game this year. Harris didn't bring the house down, the good ole boy system brought the house down in Kingston. Loudon will beat Kingston and I think Sweetwater will as well. There are more problems at Kingston than just the number of boys out for the team. What are your thoughts on this Thursday's game with Lenoir City?

It's going to be ugly. I agree with you about the good ole boy system they were the one's that brought Harris in last year when they could have had Pankey then.

Anyway GO Jackets!

The Kingston Good Ole Boys were not the ones that brought Harris into the Kingston program. They were the ones that ran him off. Kingston has been run by the good ole boys for too long and if they dont change they will continue to be a lower class football team unlike the teams of the 70's and 80's.If they continue to lose I give Coach Pankey 2 maybe 3 years. The KGB will not put up with continuing losing seasons.

Someone like me who saw some great games between Kingston and Maryville back in the early 80s I can't believe how far Kingston has fallen.  I also saw Kingston play Alcoa in the semifinals in 1989. Alcoa was lucky to win that game. Kevin Mayes was on that Kingston team. I also remember Kingston and Melrose playing for the 3A Title in 1998.