Eurosportscoreboard.com A/AARankings....

CHAMPDDS

Personally I haven't seen Knox Catholic play this season, but I have previously coached in the Knoxville area and coached against them on numerous occasions.  I have a hard time seeing anyone that I'm aware of in A-AA competing with Catholic. 

I went back and looked at numbers.  Due to something having to do with football, they have much larger numbers then other schools in A-AA.  Just doesn't make any sense to me why they would drop out of AAA, where they were a very competitive team.

Don't know how many teams are in A/AA, but if 2 teams with losing records are in the #4 and #7 spots respectively, doesn't say much for the current Eurosportscoreboard rankings.  I know for a fact the CPA doesn't have the strength of their last year's team as they are quite young.

not that you were actually calling any particular teams out by the #4 and # 7 you pointed.....some of us often look at strength of schedule.....I am sure that #4 and #7 could be 20-0 if we chose to play that kind of schedule and dodge strong programs.....Booger just saying

Personally I haven't seen Knox Catholic play this season, but I have previously coached in the Knoxville area and coached against them on numerous occasions. I have a hard time seeing anyone that I'm aware of in A-AA competing with Catholic.

I went back and looked at numbers. Due to something having to do with football, they have much larger numbers then other schools in A-AA. Just doesn't make any sense to me why they would drop out of AAA, where they were a very competitive team.

The way I understand it, TSSAA misapplied the private school multiplier in previous years. There was lots of movement by private schools downward for football. The only soccer team affected was Catholic, as they were the only Division 1 private playing AAA.

As I have said in a previous post, they are the team to beat at the girls state tournament.

I would move em a bit. Some I don know

Catholic HIgh

Hume fogg.

Notre Dame

Greenville

Grace

Kingston

CPA

Lipscomb

CAK

Smith county

It is my humble opinion that girls soccer in Tennessee is the greatest example I can think of where numbers, other than the final score to determine who wins, mean absolutely nothing. This is especially so re: wins and loses and individual goals scored and even keeper averages. Comparing them is like comparing apples to orangutans.

Second least relevant are high school batting averages, unless they are really low. Then you got a problem.