Region 2 AAA- District 3 and District 4

TommyMan37604

That's the whole reason I put the record in that statement see 22-6. Even if they had lost the game to Maryville by 50 it doesn't take away that the first 5 were by a combined 11 pts. Maryville game just showed they got outplayed and Maryville deserved to win. Not preaching and I'm not a girl but just stating a fact. Btw Farragut beat Maryville by 10 at Maryville earlier in the season. Doesn't mean a thing now.

Btw u2bballnow I've noticed most of your post are always negative towards Bearden especially after a loss what gives? 7 other teams in the district and it's wide open in the tournament. Honestly I wish all the teams good luck and whoever wins this district I hope represents us well in the Region and goes deep in the State. District 4 has to be one of the most competitive in the State with 4 teams in the top 25 lead by Farragut.

Btw u2bballnow I've noticed most of your post are always negative towards Bearden especially after a loss what gives? 7 other teams in the district and it's wide open in the tournament. Honestly I wish all the teams good luck and whoever wins this district I hope represents us well in the Region and goes deep in the State. District 4 has to be one of the most competitive in the State with 4 teams in the top 25 lead by Farragut.

You are correct, Farragut does lead! Go Lady Ads!

You are correct, Farragut does lead! Go Lady Ads!

Ah....yes just as they did last yr. They had great district success but Maryville, Bearden, and Heritage will not be easy outs if all make it pass the 2nd round. The district & regional tournaments can be full of surprises. Surprises where even those that lead can fall.

What gives with Bearden's Coach Underwood? Talking about getting out coached in a championship game.......Choke! It was the first time I had seen either team play and had heard all about Farragut would blow them out but the Bearden girls came out playing there hearts out and all for Underwood to get out coached in the second half by the Farragut staff. not to mention a girl that played for Bearden last year that now plays for Farragut, because Underwood ran her off, came through for them. Underwood has had a lot of talent given to him and when girls and their families figure out how disrespectful he is to young ladies the talent will dry up and go else where! Just like Sue Young did.