Region 2 AAA- District 3 and District 4

TommyMan37604

I agree you have one of the best point guards if not the best point guard in the district. According to you though Bearden isn't worthy to play the mighty Lady Ad's and should definitely not be competing for championships since they have no talent outside of Walsh. Yeah they have 7 losses just like they had last year at this time. The Lady Ad's have 2 losses which is pretty close to what they had last year at this time. Doesn't matter now and it didn't matter last year. It's win or go home. Good luck to all the teams who have made it this far. As I have been saying the district and region tournaments are and were wide open. Farragut was fortunate to win. Congrats to them.

Good Luck Ladies

3-1 Powell vs 4-4 Maryville 7:00pm At Powell (during the season it would be Powell, but Maryville is coming off two close losses and they are ready to get back on track - maybe the tightest game )

4-2 Bearden vs 3-3 Knoxville Halls 7:00pm At Bearden (Bearden should win)

4-1 Farragut vs 3-4 Campbell County 7:00pm At Farragut (Sorry but I really don't think this will be close)

3-2 Anderson County vs 4-3 Heritage 7:00pm At Anderson County (hope Heritage, but Anderson is good)

These should be real good games,

What is your take on these games

Edited by smokymtn