Polk at Sequoyah

ron59

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on down 411 and enjoy LGD Sports Complex. And be sure and visit the Wildcat Cafe. Plus the WV band is impressive.

I'm not sure the questioning of how much Miller will play? Do you know something that I don't dumdum? From all indications this will be a close game, the only reason Miller would sit would be if the game is a runaway.....

Hello classmate, Madisonville class of 82, son plays for the Chiefs. Polk is the team to beat until proven otherwise. GO CHIEFS! Hope you enjoy your vactation. Would you pull for them if they were named the Blue Tornadoes or The Black and Gold Devils? Boy that just doesn't sound right.

I will not get to go to this game going on vacation, but Polk will win this game. The team will get its act together and beat THE CHIEFS. I am from Madisonville class of 82 even played a few years on the football team, but my children both graduated from Polk, just can"t  pull for them if it was still MADISONVILLE I WOULD.