6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

Yeah you do I give you that, but it was a sloppy game by fairview and honestly it's good that we lost atleast one game this year now they know they can lose and that they aren't gonna blow every team out so even though they lost they learned from this game.

It's funny how you think Lewis Co played great and Fairview just played sloppy! To be honest with you I think both teams played sloppy but just maybe that might be because that was to good teams playing each other and that happens when you play a good team. Its time to move on!!! Good luck Fairview the rest of the yr!

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are disrespecting Coach Hughes ,you are accusing the man of teaching them to comment dangerous and illegal penalties. And putting those egregious acts above winning and the team. Unless you have been to a practice and seen are heard him instructing kids in that manning you should not make those allegations.

You are disrespecting Coach Hughes ,you are accusing the man of teaching them to comment dangerous and illegal penalties. And putting those egregious acts above winning and the team. Unless you have been to a practice and seen are heard him instructing kids in that manning you should not make those allegations.

No one said he told them to do that, but it's clear that he either hasn't told them NOT to, or there are no disciplinary measures taken to prevent that. Both of which would fall under Coach Hughes responsibility. Your teams personality will always largely be a reflection of that of your head coach. Edited by LewisCoPanthers

you can call it what you want! I'm telling you how your teams plays! Go watch the game film and you can see it too

Come on Fairview. We just got to take it on the chin and grin. Anyone who watched the game and can read the stats knows we beat ourselves. You have to give Lewis credit for forcing the turnovers. They stuck there hat on the ball and it won them the game. The officiating wasn't the reason we lost. You can't chop block and expect to get away with it. I can honestly say I didn't witness any Lewis penalties that went un called except a late hit out of bounds, a few holds that didn't help anyway and a little movement on the line a couple times. The pass interference in end zone was nuts but we just played undisciplined and got beat. Simple as that. We haven't played like that all year and shouldn't have last night. It's time to give Lewis credit and prepare for Hickman Co. We have a perfectly good opportunity to prove ourselves then.

If you want to play what if game, think about when it was 1st and goal on the 5 that ended up being a 4th and 19 pick due to penalties and forcing the ball into coverage. That was our opportunity to win the game and we blew it. You've got to get those points when you're averaging 10 yards a carry on the ground.

Congrats again to the Panthers on a hard fought win. Best of luck in the future.

Also LCP. Since you asked me to tell you. The disappointment was pretty rough. Especially considering how we kept shooting ourselves in the foot. But you were wrong about one thing in your pre game assessment. You guys are still not as fast as us. You're fast though.