6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

Good luck to them I think 48 has the best chance. His body type is what colleges look for.

What is the Body type#47 - 6'0 240 , 2- 6'0 48 and 63 - 220 , 7-6'0 175, 56 6'3 280.  # 22 for you guys definately D-1 has great football skills and IQ from what I saw the little # 2 good athlete crappy attitude needs discipline. other than that I am not sure but Wall was the real Deal at Linbacker not Running back my take anyway.

Edited by rpclark69

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched these boys play ball for the last 3 yrs and spent time with a lot of them the last yr and Coach Sharp has done a great job along with the other coaches at building quality character kids. I have been very proud to be associated with this program and watch these boys grow the last 3 yrs. They all hang out together and go to church together and Coach Sharp holds them all accountable outstanding kids, never give anyone any problems from what I have personally witnessed. I even saw them helping a couple of your boys up after a play the other night. Not to mention great in the classroom as well and several of them will make excellent additions to football program and schools on Saturday's not all will play D1 but in my mind it is about the education and the brotherhood more than what school they play for. Playing at the next level is a dream come true for most of the boys and whatever that level may be is a goal accomplished in my mind!

I have watched these boys play ball for the last 3 yrs and spent time with a lot of them the last yr and Coach Sharp has done a great job along with the other coaches at building quality character kids. I have been very proud to be associated with this program and watch these boys grow the last 3 yrs. They all hang out together and go to church together and Coach Sharp holds them all accountable outstanding kids, never give anyone any problems from what I have personally witnessed. I even saw them helping a couple of your boys up after a play the other night. Not to mention great in the classroom as well and several of them will make excellent additions to football program and schools on Saturday's not all will play D1 but in my mind it is about the education and the brotherhood more than what school they play for. Playing at the next level is a dream come true for most of the boys and whatever that level may be is a goal accomplished in my mind!

roclark, just don't say nothing else on this thread please! The game is over and we already know why the the only reasons Lewis beat Fairview!!!( ref's and Fairview felt sorry for Lewis and let them win) That's all your going to hear so please drop this thread!!!! CoachT please close this thread!!!!!!

roclark, just don't say nothing else on this thread please! The game is over and we already know why the the only reasons Lewis beat Fairview!!!( ref's and Fairview felt sorry for Lewis and let them win) That's all your going to hear so please drop this thread!!!! CoachT please close this thread!!!!!!

Why don't you quit acting like an idiot?

There is no reason to lock this thread down whatsoever. I for one enjoyed rpclarks post about the kids on your team. It made me feel proud for them. From what I can tell, you're the one who can't let go of the hostilities.

Now. Proceed with your misinterpreted, screaming, response.

Why don't you quit acting like an idiot?

There is no reason to lock this thread down whatsoever. I for one enjoyed rpclarks post about the kids on your team. It made me feel proud for them. From what I can tell, you're the one who can't let go of the hostilities.

Now. Proceed with your misinterpreted, screaming, response.

I'm not screaming! LOL. It just gets old reading all of the same excuses why Lewis beat Fairview! Even you swarm, you sit there and give Lewis credit then in the same post you make an excuse why Fairview lost! Go back and look at your last 3 or 4 post. I'm over this thread! Good luck swarm the rest of the yr.Sorry swarm if I offended you in anyway! That wasn't my purpose. I just think it's Time to move on. Edited by alltime

Whatever man. You just misinterpreted what I said. There are reasons for wins and losses in every game. Are you suggesting that it isn't okay to discuss these details? You act like we're supposed to thank you for letting us out of Hohenwald alive. It was a close, exciting game that could have went either way. Do you take offense to that?

Whatever man. You just misinterpreted what I said. There are reasons for wins and losses in every game. Are you suggesting that it isn't okay to discuss these details? You act like we're supposed to thank you for letting us out of Hohenwald alive. It was a close, exciting game that could have went either way. Do you take offense to that?

. No sir! It was a great game! Good luck my friend! I hope we can do this again in the semi's Edited by alltime

I think I may know a couple of the Fairview posters on here. I know for a fact the Fairview coaches know who I am. Pretty sure there is a big age difference between us and the Lewis guys who are regular posters. That's why our opinions are so far apart on every single comment. Not a bad thing, just my 2 cents. Anyway, who we going to watch this week Fairview fans? Giles is at Ensworth. Any ideas?