sumner county ranking

chickhot2

1.Beech 2. Station Cmp 3. Westmoreland/White House 4. Hendersonville 5. Gallatin 6. Portland 7. HCA. My reasoning of 3 through 5, is Gallatin was beaten by a TC team that had to go to double OT to beat a team(sycamore) that Whitehouse and Westmoreland both beat. Reason Gallatin is behind Hendersonville in my rankings was all the bad calls from refs that led to the Gallatin win.That being said, Hendersonville stll has no defense. Portland might sneak up on a team here in the second half of the season.

TC is "THE STANDARD" by who others are judged........whether you admit it or not... :popcorneater:

also...TC played Sycamore at Sycamore...both White House and Westmoreland had them at Home.

Do you think that TC-Sycamore score would have been the same if the game was on the Creekbank?

If Gallatin beats Portland by 21...what will you think?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TC is "THE STANDARD" by who others are judged........whether you admit it or not... :popcorneater:

also...TC played Sycamore at Sycamore...both White House and Westmoreland had them at Home.

Do you think that TC-Sycamore score would have been the same if the game was on the Creekbank?

If Gallatin beats Portland by 21...what will you think?

Slim, TC just so happens to be the

team that you can compare scores from in order to get the rankings to decide which team in sumner co

deserves to be ranked the highest. You sweat bees should consider yourselves privalidge to play

one and be used in the determination process.

it don't surprise me that your lost. You are from Trousdale co where the school system is subpar. By the way, is channel 5 with the titans game out on your tv too. We have been unable to get 5 4 or channel 8 for quite sometime this evening.

Did you know where Trousdale County Schools rank in the State?

§  2nd in English I - 88.6%

§  4th in Biology I - 83.5%

§  9th in Algebra II - 63.4%

§  10th in Algebra I - 79.4%

§  10th in 3-8 Math - 67.4%

§  11th in English II - 72.4%

and, Trousdale County Elementary was named a 2013 Reward School by the State Department of Education.

:popcorneater:

just to educate you a little bit.